NSFW HEADCANONS (2/3)

Sam
-He honestly looks more on the submissive side, but I feel like he'd be a switch.

-Loves when you pull his hair

-He refers to go slow and sensual, it just feels more intimate.

-Loves making out

-But he's not opposed to being rough and fast with you, either!

-He loves giving head, especially if you sit on his face.

-Seriously, sit on his face. He'll be holding your thighs, slurping and licking at your core, his face flushed.

-He makes grilled cheese sandwiches after sex, enough said.

- Doesn't really dirty talk, but he does praise you during the act.

Roux
-He's definitely a top.

-Doesn't really care about giving or receiving head, if you wanna give him head, he's down. If he wants to give you head, he'll ask.

-I feel like he'd be so good with his fingers, I mean have you seen him play the guitar? (Makes you wonder what else he's capable of 🤭)

-He loves when you ride him, he thinks you look amazing on top. Don't be afraid to ride him as rough or as slow as you'd like, he's there for it and he's loving every second of it. 

-Not super loud, just mainly breathy moaning and grunts.

-Kisses your hair and hands afterwards.

Gilbert Grape
-You guys definitely have a lot of quickies. He's kinda got his hands full with his family and Arnie.

-Loves when you suck on his fingers (ya'll know the scene I'm talking about 😅🥵)

-Prefers to receive head

-He leaves bruises when he grips your hips and thighs from railing you. (Not on purpose, though. He just happens to grip you very tightly)

-He's loud when he knows no one else will hear you two. He mostly grunts or lets out a few soft moans 🥺

-Sloppy kisser when he's super horny, it's all tongue and teeth at that point 🥵

-Not really a fan of spanking, but he will pin your wrists above your head with his hand.

Dean Corso
-Loves marking you up, whether it's hickeys, or bites, he'll do it.

-He's so smug when you praise him, like his body, his performance etc, etc

-Quiet in bed, he just lets out heavy breaths and gasps. He does get louder approaching his climax, though.

-I honestly think he'd prefer to receive, like he will go down if you want him to, but he prefers receiving

-He loves when you wear lingerie. He has the sexiest smirk on his face, his eyes just glinting with lust when he sees you in it.

-He has a vibrator that he uses on you 🤭

-Sensual kisser, he has very soft lips