Dean Corso (Angst)

Requested by Francyabona!

     Dean ran his fingers along the walls of his apartment, humming in content.

     It was past twelve at night and he'd gotten up to go for a smoke and read, because he couldn't sleep.

     Glancing at the other shoes on his mat, his lips curved into a grin.

     They'd came over for dinner, and then it lead to them both in his room, stripping their clothes and going at it on his bed, later going to the floor for round two.

     He'd woken up with their head on his chest, before gently slipping out and putting on some clothes.

      He liked Y/N. They'd been dating for about four months now, and had a few fights, but he liked them. Really liked them.

      They were so soft spoken, and usually had a positive attitude. They were also a pharmacist, and liked reading too.

      He wandered over back to his room, putting out his cigarette. But when he eventually creaked open the door, he saw Y/N sitting up, with tears streaming down their face.

      "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, dropping to his knees in front of them. He cradled their face gently.

       "Dean," they started, "Am I too busy for you? This is the second time we've seen each other since two weeks ago and-"

       "Hey, it's okay. And I get it, you work a lot of hours, I also work a lot of hours." He paused.

       "And in between, we text, and video call, and talk on the phone."

       They pressed their face to his shoulder, and he smoothed his hands over their bare back.

       "That's true, but I feel like I'm too busy, is all."

       He pressed a kiss to their temple. "Hey, I get it. And it's fine. How about next week, you take that entire week off and spend it with me? Would that make you feel better...?"

       They sighed and pulled back, wiping their face. He put his fingers under their chin.

       He took in the sight of their sharp collarbones, the bite mark he left on their shoulder when they'd rode him on the floor, the tousled hair around their face from sleeping.

        "That can work, yeah. I'll see what I can do."

        "Hey, don't think that you're too busy for me, or vice versa. I like spending time with you, however I can get it." He pressed a kiss to their forehead.

        "I like you, Y/N."

        Y/N averted their face, hiding it in his shoulder again. He chuckled.

        "I like you too, Dean. A lot."

        Their hands came up, and their eyelashes fluttered against him as they blinked rapidly, trying to clear the tears.

       "Y/N." Their head came up from his shoulder.

        He kissed them. Slowly, not like earlier, quickly and trying to consume them, to hastily strip their clothes and get to it.

        Like he had all the time in the world to kiss them. Like nothing else mattered, but them.

        Their lips moved in tandem, caressing, saying words that couldn't be spoken out loud right now.

        "Don't ever think that, Y/N. I want you to have your own career, but don't ever think you're too busy for me. You deserve what you're doing." He murmured, lying down and letting them rest their head on his chest.

        "I love you as you are."