Crybaby & Glen Poly Headcanons

-Crybaby is constantly flirting with you both, even if you've all dated each other for six months, or one month, or a year.

-Glen is the big spoon with Crybaby, and you. But he doesn't mind being the little spoon.

-Crybaby swears up and down that he doesn't like being the little spoon, but you and Glen know that's a lie.

-His face is red if he's in between you and Glen, all of you spooning one another, but he secretly enjoys the affection.

-They both go to bed late; seriously, if all three of you go to bed late, oh my Lord 🙄

-They're so affectionate- hand holding, hugs, cuddles, kisses on the cheeks and forehead!

-They're both so possessive over you, it's annoying sometimes

-If Glen is making out with you, Wade will literally break off the kiss and make out with you instead.

-Cue Glen shoving him away and messing his hair up, before dragging you somewhere private, while Crybaby screams about his hair being ruined

-Or if Wade is cuddling you, Glen will plant himself between you two and Wade will be like, 'Really, Glen?'

-You meanwhile, just look at the boys like 🙄

-Glen is so relaxed and calm, he's very steady with you.

-Wade is definitely the more rebellious of the two, bringing the excitement and unknown.

-They'll even cuddle each other to make you jealous, and make out while they're at it

-Hypocrites, especially Wade ^

-Glen's a decent cook, and he surprises you and Wade with breakfast sometimes.

-Wade, meanwhile, I feel like he tries, but something always ends up burning EGSJDGJDBS I don't know, I just get that vibe from him.

-Your parents immediately like Glen, but they take a while to warm up to Wade. They think it's hard to believe that the three of you are in a relationship.

-But they're your boys, and you are theirs, and you wouldn't have it any other way.