Chapter 4- The weirdo on maple street [1-3]

Well, now there was a strange girl sitting on the couch of Mike's basement. Yep, the kids decided they would bring her back to Mike's house. It's was actually Mike's decision. Now they were trying to figure out where she had come from but, that wasn't very easy either as she wouldn't talk or answer any questions.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked her as she sat their with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She stayed quiet and didn't answer him.

There was a few things Amelia had noticed about this girl already. One, she was bald. It was probably the most obvious thing about the girl. Two, she had on an extremely large T-shirt that was from Benny's Burgers and she was absolutely drenched in rain. Third, she had no shoes on her feet. Lastly, she seemed extremely scared like she had seen a ghost or something.

"Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin asked wide eyed and staring at the girl.

"Did you run away?" Lucas asked with a confused look. Once again no answer

"Are you in some kind of trouble? Are you okay?" Amelia asked the girl. The girl glanced over at Amelia for a second but then looked away.

"Is that blood?" Lucas asked reaching out for the girl before Mike slapped his hand away.

"Stop it! You're freaking her out!" Mike scolded him.

"She's freaking me out !"

"I bet she's deaf." Dustin spoke before abruptly clapping his hands infant of the girls face to which she responded with a flinch.

"Not deaf." He simply declared.

"Stop it guys. She's just scared leave her alone." Amelia spoke loudly amongst the boys.

Amelia then proceeded to walk over to a basket of clean laundry and started looking through it.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Mike asked her as he watched her go through his clothes.

"Finding her some warm clothes that arnt drenched in rain water. Is that okay with you?" She asked him looking up from the basket. Earning a nod of approval from him.

After finding a decent pair of sweat pants and an okay T-shirt she got up and walked back over to the group.

"Here, you can change into these. They'll be much more comfy." Amelia said as she handed the girl the clothes.

After taking the clothes in her hand the girl rubbed them across her cheeks. Dustin gave Amelia a look of questioning which she gave back to him. The girl the stood up and started to take her shirt off.

"No,No,No!" The boys started saying while covering their eye.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" Dustin freaked out as he covered his eyes with his hands.

"No, No,No, Stop it" Amelia said with her eyes closed.

The girls dropped her shirt back down instead of taking it off.

"See over there? That's the bathroom." Mile said Pointing in the direction of the door. "Privacy. Get it?" He said.

Mike then walked the girl over to the bathroom leaving the other three buthemselves. All of them kind of just stared at eachother before someone spoke up.

"Do you really think it was a good idea to let her in here?" Lucas asked.

"It might be fine. I think something bad might have happened to her. Y'know she doesn't have shoes on her feet ethier and she seems kinda scared." Amelia said with concern and a bit uncertainty in her voice. I mean it's not every day you find some random bald girl in the woods. Let alone bring them to your friends basement.