Chapter 7- Holly, Jolly [1-3]

After what happened last night Amelia agreed to met up in the Wheeler's basement before school.

"We'll just tell our parents that we have A.V club after school. That'll give us atleast a few hours  for operation Mirkwood." Mike explained the plan.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas questioned.

"Just trust me on this, okay?"

"Who knows Lucas. What if she does?" Amelia asked her rhetorical question.

"Okay fine." Lucas replied

"Did you get the supplies?" Mike asks all of his friends.

"Yeah. Binoculars, from Nam. Army knife, also from Nam. Hammer, Camouflage bandana , and my wrist rocket." Lucas told them pulling each item out of his bag as he listed them of.

"You're gonna take the Demogorgon out with a slingshot?" Dustin asked, questioning his friends choice of weapon.

"Seriously though Lucas. You think that's gonna work?" Amelia asked him.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. Its made up." Lucas told the two.

"But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." He continued while pulling back the band on his wrist rocket and releasing it like he was shooting something. "-and blind it." He finished.

"Dustin what did you get?" Mike asks while sighing.

Dustin then dumps out the contents of his bag onto the table infrint of them.

"Well, alrighty. So we've got...Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties,  Pringle, Nella Wafers, apples, banna, and trail mix." Dustin said naming all the snacks that were previously in his bag.

"Seriously?" Lucas questioned him.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We've got her." Dustin explained pointing over to El, who was sat on the couch playing with a walkie.

"She shut one door!" Lucas exclaims.

"Yeah that's the point Lucas. She shut the door with her mind!" Amelia syas backing Dustin up.

"Are you kidding me? That's insane!" Dustin says.

"Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. Like... I bet she could make this fly!" Dustin continues and picks up the Millennium Falcon replica off the floor.

"Hey, hey. Okay, concentrate. Okay?" Dustin trys coaching her. He then drops the toy and it falls straight to the floor.

"Okay one more time. Okay.  Use your powers, okay?" He tries again to no avail.

"Idiot." Lucas mumbles causing Amelia to nudge him.

"She's not a dog!" Mike tells Dustin.

"Guys! Time for school!"  Karen's voice shouts. Breaking up the conversation.

All the kids scramble around to pick up their backpacks and sweaters. Aswell as there things that were currently on the table. 

—————————————–––—––
Authors note- Hii! I hope everyone is doing well after going back into school after the long break! Sorry about the short chapter this time. I'm trying to make it where each episode has 3 chapters dedicated to the events throught itself so there's more chapters to read. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Word count- 444