Chapter 6- The Weirdo on Maple Street [3-3]

Later on Amelia and Dustin caught up with Lucas and they were now just donw the road from the Wheelers house.

"Do you guys seriously still think that the girl is crazy?" Amelia asked as they parked their bikes in the drive way.

" Yeah but obviously something happened or else Mike wouldn't have radioed us while we were at school." Lucas said putting down his kick stand and walking up to the door. Amelia and Distin followed suite.
-----------

The three were now up in Mike's bedroom with Mike *obviously* and the strange girl they had found last night.

"Are you out of your mind?" Are the first words to come out of Lucas's mouth when they door in fully shut.

"Just listen to me!" Mike says.

"You are out of your mind!"

"She knows about Will!" Mike says getting Lucas to shut up.

"What do you mean by that?" Amelia asks him.

"She pointed at him, at his picture. She knows he's missing, I could tell." Micheal explained.

"You could tell?"

" Just think about it! Do you seriously think it was a coincidence that we found her on Mirkwood. The same road Will went missing on?" Mike explained.

"That is kinda weird." Dustin says agreeing.

"She also said bad people are after her. I think maybe these bad people are the same people who took Will. I think she knows what happened to him." Mike said going even deeper.

"Then why doesn't she just tell us?" Lucas says.

"Do you know where he is?" He asks her gaining zero response.

"Do you know where Will is!?" Lucas asks louder.

"Stop it! You're scarring her!" Mike says in a attempt to shut him up.

"She should be scared!" Lucas says.

"If you know where he is, tell us!" Lucas demands.

"This is absolutely nuts. We have to take her to your mom." He continues as he turns to Mike.

"No! Eleven said telling any adult could put us in danger." Mike testifies.

"What kind of danger?" Dustin asks.

"Wait.. her names Eleven.?" Amelia asks looking over at the girl.

"Yeah. El for short."

"Mike, what kind of danger?" Dustin asks again.

"Danger,Danger" Mike says.

After this Mike then does a.finger gun and points it to Dustin's foreheads. He then does the same thing to Amelia, and then Lucas. Lucas just smacks his hand away off of his head.

"No, no, no! We're going back to plan A. We're telling your mom!" Lucas says angrily and walks over to the door.

As soon as the door opens it gets slammed shut again. Then Lucas tried to open it again and once again it's slammed. This time the door is slammed so hard it nocks a few of Mike's D&D figures off the table. Then Eleven locks the handle.

Slowly all four of the kids turn around towards El, who all of a sudden has blood dripping from her nose . Each one of them having scared looks on their faces.

"No." El says.

Amelia takes one good look at Eleven and then the door. It would be safe to say she could have fainted if she was scared enough.
---------