Chapter 20 ( part 3 )

Chris's POV

As soon as I turned back around she was gone and I could hear her running. My wolf howled. Come back ! We ran after her and she ran faster. Damn she's fast. I could tell she would make a good werewolf.

I howled and then the others did the same. When we reached my house I tried opening the door but it was locked. I could hear another person inside with my mate. I swore to God if it was a guy I would rip him apart and make him suffer. She is MINE. No one else's.

I pulled and tugged on the door. I saw Cassie peek through the blinds so I let loose. " Hey ! It's me ! Let me in I live here you know ! " the guys laughed but I tried to ignore them. " I can't trust you ! " she yelled back.

I thought for a minute. She was right how could she trust me ? I never told her all of this till tonight. I felt sorry. " Oh come on ! Let me explain ! " I yelled. I was about to cry. Honestly I was. She was rejecting me and it was killing from the inside out. I loved her so much.

" Go away ! " She sounded scared. I heard mumbling. I had forgotten there was another person in there with her. What were they talking about ? I started budging on the door. I heard screaming. I got mad and started budging harder. The guys joined in and with a couple more budges, the door fell down with a loud crack. I ran inside to find that Cassie and the stranger were gone.

I heard fumbling in the kitchen and I went in the kitchen to find that the pantry door was open. Oh hell no. He'll. no ! I walked over to the door, more like stomped over to the door. I swung the door open and I froze.

They both screamed and held on to each other and squeezed their eyes shut screaming. " Whoah Whoah woah !......... Woah ! " they opened their eyes and they widened. They backed up into the corner of the pantry, knocking some stuff over. I took a step forward. They started to shake. I looked at the guys behind me and they just shrugged their shoulders. I sighed and I looked back at the girls.

At least it wasn't a guy. If it was a guy I think Cassie would be scarred for life. I went and sat down in the living room on the couch and I gave the guys ' the look ' and I put my head in my hands and let out a long and stressful sigh

I heard the guys mumbling maybe they were talking to the girls. Trying to explain I hope. After a while they came out of the kitchen and the two girls sat next to me, one on each side of me. I looked up and their arms were folded across their chest and their eyebrows were raised. " Got anything you wanna tell me ? " Cassie said.

I looked at the other girl. " Hm ? " she said. I sighed and looked back down to the ground. " I'm sorry I never told you. " Cassie raised both eyebrows an she hit me, hard. " OW !! " I yelled. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR !? I SAID I WAS SORRY ! "

" That doesn't fix shit ! " she yelled and I looked at the guys and try we're trying so hard not to laugh. Cassie punched me again. " STOP !! " damn. I love her like hell,..... But damn !

" Then tell us what the fuck happened ! " and then her friend hit me. " OW ! " Cassie leaned over and looked at her like ' bitch ! ' " Uh uh ! You can't hit him ! I can ! " and then she hit me. " OWWW !! OK STOP ! " and I stood up.

" SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN !! AND NO MORE HITTING !! ....... That shit HURTS ! " I yelled. And the whole room was finally quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys ! Thanks for reading ! Hope you liked this chapter ! Lol two girls teaming up on Chris. Poor him. Lol. Anyways keep an eye out for chapter 21. Thanks for all the views. Love y'all !!
-Evelyn