Chapter 1

" ,CASSIE !!! GET UP !!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL !! " Cassie hated it when her mom screamed for her, especially when she had legs and she could simply walk to her bedroom and knock. Then of coarse her annoying sister would bardge in like every Monday morning.

" Cassie, mom said... " Her sister started to speak but got cut off by the sound of groaning. " Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm not deaf you know. " Cassie hated it when her sister just felt every tiny little need in her body to repeat everything she heard. Cassie hated everything. She hated school, homework, chores, and let alone, people. Especially her sister.

It was just a natural kind of hate, maybe it was because her sister simply talked too much. Or that stupid little attitude Haley felt was required when people simply asked small questions and only wanted small answers to. Cassie rolled off the bed and onto the floor dreading her first day of the eighth grade already, and she wasn't even at school yet.

She found herself up and dressed in less than five minutes and downstairs trying to block out the nagging sound of her mother blabbering about something. What in the world she was talking about ?

Cassie didn't have a clue, she just wanted the bus to get there already so she didn't have to listen to the annoying chatter of her family.