Chapter 2

Once Cassie and her sister, Haley, had gotten on the bus, they didn't bother trying to sit all the way in the back, they took the first open seat they could. Cassie closed her eyes and tried to block out all the screaming and ignore the paper flying through the air. She let down the window and tried to be calm for once in her life, but no, like always, there was someone to ruin it all.

" Hey Cassie, ? Do you think there will be any cute guys this year ? " Her sister said eagerly. " Well it all depends on if you shut up long enough for one of them to like you. " Cassie knew it was the truth, and she didn't like having to tell her sister that straight up, but no guy Cassie had ever met had enjoyed the moments with a talkative girl. It was just completely and utterly impossible.

" Well you didn't have to be so hurtful about it. " Her sister sounded like she was about to cry. Haley was altogether too sensitive, it just disgusted Cassie because she didn't see how someone could possibly take everything so seriously all the time. It was SO annoying. " Yeah well the truth hurts so suck it up. " Cassie had had enough of her sister's sensitivity, and she just didn't feel like dealing with it right now, especially when she had to worry about her first day of eighth grade.

" Fine then, don't talk to me if you're going to be that way. " Haley sounded as if she was switching seats to the other side. Cassie looked up to see a tall, blonde, ice - blue eyed, tan, girl standing in front of both Haley and Cassie. " Um, excuse me, you are both in MY seat. Move. " The tall blonde girl said it all snobby like.

Cassie hated girls like that. " Yeah well we were kind of here first so I guess it's not really YOUR seat. " Wow. That just came shooting out of Cassie's mouth and she didn't even know it. I guess it was just a reaction of defense. The tall blonde girl looked at her bewildered as if she had just seen Bigfoot or something.

" Excuse me ? Are you talking to MUAH ? I KNOW you're not talking to ME ! " The two girls standing behind the tall blonde girl started to laugh. " Well I'm sorry to burst your pretty little bubble but, I WAS talking to you so if you want to get an attitude with me I can get one right back and mine is ten times worse as yours. "

Cassie stood up and was merely a few inches away from the girl, she had a serious look on her face and wasn't going to hesitate about punching this girl. Haley tugged on Cassie's jacket and motioned for Cassie to come sit in another seat with her so that Cassie didn't start something on the first day.

" Just ignore her, she's just some snobby rich girl who thinks she's all that. She's not worth your time. " Haley said each word carefully watching Cassie's expression to make sure she was calm. Haley knew what Cassie was capable of, she didn't want anything to happen. But even with that, Cassie's hate built up on that girl she stood up ignoring Her sister telling her no, and Cassie punched the tall blonde girl and screamed to her face.....

" You don't know me ! " Then the bus reached the school, and all the kids got off. All except for the tall blonde girl and her crew. And the words stayed in the tall girls mind...... You don't know me.