Meet

"I see you're still as shameless as ever you damn shit..." Jiang Cheng scowled at his flirty brother.

"Jiang Cheng! Long time no see!"

"Yeah, long time shithead... Since I saw you flirting with that guy at the café... I decided no recognize you for that purpose..."

"Aww... Jiang Cheng... Don't be too hard on your brother..."

"Flirty as ever you shameless twerp..." He answered again, " says... Jin Ling... Come... Let's go home... I'll be dragging this shithead home....."

Wai—what?! As Wei Ying was dragged by his ever-scowling brother.

But what happens? No one knows...

~ a few hours ago...~

Wei Ying and Meng Yao had to go to a University conference for an upcoming event. This made Wei Ying's class bored to death which made the other teachers sigh because no one is listening to them.

It was lunch break when the whole class had a conversation, "everything does not fit today!"

"I know... Just shut up for today!" Jin Ling retorted.

"When will Sir Wei come back?" One of the girls said, "it's so boring when he is not around..."

Sizhui just smiled at them as he throw a ball toward Zizhen which made the other scowl, "if it's boring then we can make this class lively... Didn't Sir Wei tell us that it depends on the person how they would have fun?"

At that moment, it's as if it was a classroom full of Wei Ying. It was a class of disaster so to say which made countless stoic and strict teachers fume at them because of their endless pranks.

Meanwhile.

It's been three days since Wei Ying last saw his class. He had been with Meng Yao for a conference. Since he was as much the same as Meng Yao's brilliant mind of foul play and deadly tricks, Meng Yao had taken him to cause something to those who are attending only in his presence. Trouble... And to be mentioned... Their forte was to stir the opinion of the public as much as possible to empower students' development.

Teacher at that... Really... They support students from behind.

Lunch break, when Wei Ying decided to skip. He wanted to stroll the whole university.

"Wei Ying..."

Wei Ying turn around and saw Lan Wangji with his ever-stoic face, "hi there Mr. Lan! Are you out for a walk or out to mess with me?"

"Ridiculous..." Wangji answered.

Wei Ying just smiled, "you are here for?".

"Classes..." Wangji answered and returned to his ever-regal and stoic stand, "noise is prohibited here... They have exams."

Wei Ying smiled lightly. Even though, it's been thousands of years, the ever-pristine, stoic, and constrained second jade of Lan still holds its pride in following the rules.

'he already broke all those rules when he was still with me...' he mused.

"No work?" Asked by Lan Wangji.

"None..." He answered, "why? Do you want to have a date with me? God knows how much free time I have to waste..."

"Shameless.."

Wei Ying just laughed, "kidding aside Mr. Lan... I've been here for a conference" they started to walk toward the counter. They chatted, well, it's always been Wei Ying who's good with talking. While Lan Wangji nods and sometimes answers with an 'en' or 'hmm.'