Begged

~one week after the tour~

Jiang Cheng took out a bottle of brandy in front of Wei Ying. The other seems so occupied as he gave him the shot glass.

"I might cry to you, you know?"

"That's why I'm drinking with you.." Jiang Cheng hissed, "so what happened? Jin Ling was so flustered when both of you returned... A-Jie was also scandalized..."

"I had... A one-night stand.." Wei Ying gulp another shot and gave it to Jiang Cheng.

"With Lan Wangji?" Jiang Cheng asked, "I should've known... The shit is also going after me..."

"Lan Zhan's also wooing me... It's fucking awkward..." He shouted.

"Why are shitty Lan's so romantic and at the same time so fucking annoying..." Jiang Cheng muffled back.

"They even won't let go... Lan Zhan always took a peck on my lips..."

"Xichen never leave me alone... Arghhh... Brothers are the same shit..."

The shot glass was rolling between them. Jiang Fengmian once sat beside them and took a shot, but was unable to comprehend both points.

"Is it love?" Yanli giggled.

"If not... Then they'll never bicker like shameless fools..."

"Come, mother... Let's prepare more food for them... They will need it..." Then the mother and daughter tandem proceeded with their intention, only to find the scene more disastrous than ever...

"When I fell in love with your mother... Hic... It was a whip that flew on my face... Hic... Hic..." Fengmian said as he gulp down a shot

"Haha... Uncle... Hic...hic... You should have wooed Auntie even before she hated you! Hic hic..."

"Haha... a-Ying... Hic... You don't know how interesting your mother's face is while I'm teasing her..."

"You deserve the shitty whip... Hic... Father..." Jiang Cheng mused.

The two boys shrugged, while madam Yu's brow raised.

"Go follow your heart! Hic..." Jiang Fengmian shouts, "you have to make the impossible! Jiang's pride is doing everything and anything! Even wooing the scariest person in the world."

"You're damn drunk, uncle Jiang!"

"You are drunk!" Fengmian hisses as he fell down the couch and fell asleep, "damn brat..."

The two brothers talked almost the nonsensical thing. Even Jin Zixuan has pulled down drinking and did not last even half a bottle.

"Ah... This is the one goddamn thing one must never give the shitty Lan's..." Wei Ying started, "worse drinkers of the world... Hahaha..."

"They deserve the fucking rule written down in the damn mountain.." Jiang Cheng mused, "one time... That bastard Xichen visited the pier... I asked him to fucking drink at least one time .. the fuck that he even swam in one of the ponds goddamn naked..."

"Hahaha... Lan Zhan... Was obedient! We even make out for the first time! Hahahaha!"

After they laughed, the same expression before they drank returned.

"Jiang Cheng... Do I deserve to be happy?"

Jiang placed the shot glass in front of him, and his grip tighten. He looked down and later looked at Wei Ying, "you deserve happiness more than anyone..." He continued, "you always prioritize the happiness of others... My family's happiness... As a brother... I want you to do what you want... I want you to fulfill your wish... I... Really... Wanted you to be happy... For you to be free..."