Chaos

By invoking the power of the two Seal. The city had been engulfed in total darkness. It was worse than the dangers of the Burial mounds.

"I cannot heal you.." the seal said to Wei Ying.

"I know... Wounds from the seal cannot be cured by the same..." Wei Ying said.

He can still hear the screams and cries. The tingling pain of his wounds, and the memories when he shoved Lan Wangji aside.

Suibian had been supporting him. While Chenqing continued to fiend off the assault. Despite being able to kill Jin Zixun... Wen Chao and the others escaped from him.

"This will not end yet..." He muttered.

"Yuan is agitated..." Chenqing said. He felt their connection have been suddenly cut off. He knew since he and Wangji shared the same affinity with Yuan.

"We have to go to Lan Zhan first..."

The group left stealthily, avoiding roads that would lead them to suspicion, especially with the white robe man following them.

They arrived at the Lan Estate only to find Sizhui flying away with a streaked tear face. He wanted to follow him but his body almost gave out.

"I will follow him.." the seal said.

The three entered the barrier. But what awaited them was the silence in the hall.

It was a heavy atmosphere, almost too sad. He was about to enter, when he heard Jiang Cheng's voice, "you will still choose Wei Ying despite hearing everything? Won't you give the child a chance to be happy? Wei Ying told me... He will choose the latter.." he swallowed hard, "that in his thousands of lives, he later realized what he had done to his son... I know... We have no right to interfere with your relationship... But that Lan Sizhui... Suffered enough from the both of you... Still... We cannot force you to choose between them... It will all be left to you..."

Hearing those words, made Wei Ying barge inside.

"What did you do?" He shouted at them, "Lan Zhan! What else did you do?"

"Master Wei... Wangji!"

"Lan Zhan... Did you ever realize?" He asked, "the reason why he cried?"

Lan Wangji remained to kneel. This was the first time he had heard Wei Ying so angry at him, "you asked me, why I refuse to be with you right? Now... This is your answer, Lan Zhan..."

Lan Wangji looked at him, "we made him suffer enough... we call him our son but stayed oblivious to his feelings... We've never been a material parent to him Lan Zhan... we knew... he felt... we used him... as a replacement for everything we lost... We took his future away Lan Zhan... With our mistakes... He has never been really happy..."

Lan Wangji closed his eyes, "we've been happy enough... I want him to be happy now... I do... I want him to live... Away from the pain, we caused him..."

"I love you..." Lan Wangji muttered, " and I love him... I cannot choose between you... It's hard to decide..."

"Haha... hard to decide?.. Knowing you Lan Zhan... I know you will still choose me... When you discarded all your reputation for me... Even trying to denounce yourself and turn you back to your own family... How much more, to someone who had no relation to you..."

"WEI YING!"

"AM I WRONG?!" Wei Ying said, "LAN ZHAN! HOW MANY PEOPLE DO WE HAVE TO HURT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR HAPPINESS? HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT TO HURT EVERYONE AROUND YOU!? HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT TO HURT THAT CHILD?! IT'S NO LONGER AFFECTION LAN WANGJI! IF IT WERE ANY OTHER CHILD YOU FOUND IN THE MOUNDS YOU WILL ACCEPT THEM? YES RIGHT?! IT WAS BECAUSE HE'S THE CHILD WITH ME! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER HE'S YUAN OR NOT?!"