7

"I can't believe you are actually buying Karl that." I commented in disbelief while staring at the pair of socks with toe holes in the cart filled with other presents for our friends and family members. I turned to Clay after studying Sapnap's weird choice of present.

"You wouldn't buy me something like that right? You know I would chuck it at your face yeah?" I asked the blonde while staring up at him and pointing at the socks Sapnap was now looking at.

"I would neeeever." Clay responded while dragging out the e, causing me to frown and roll my eyes playfully.

"He will love them." Sapnap assured me while holding up the pair for me to see again, not like I needed to look at them anymore. I just widened my eyes while holding my arms up.

"Whatever, whatever." I said back with a smile before turning around back to the aisle we were looking in.

"I'm actually buying him something nice.  Karl's been practically dreaming about this shirt." I stated while holding up the shirt I bought a few stores ago.  Sapnap just rolls his eyes while grabbing ahold of the hanger I was holding to better look at the piece of clothing.

"Are you sure this was $100? It looks like any other shirt." He questioned before handing it back to me with a glare prominent on the expensive clothing item.  I laughed and nodded while carefully placing the shirt back into the bag I held.  I was not about to leave this in Sapnap's car so I decided to carry it with me.

"Yes, it was $100.  I have no idea what's so special about this thing either, but Karl was doing love eyes at it a few weeks ago when he saw it.  He hasn't stopped talking about it every time he sees new clothes now."

"I just bought him these." Clay spoke up while pointing towards his section of the cart where he put his gifts. He had bought Karl a few different outfits that I knew he would definitely like. Clay practically threw himself at the clothes when he saw them, rambling about how Karl would absolutely love them.

"Yeah, but you spent a lot of those too. Sapnap bought him socks, ugly ones at that." I responded, making fun of Sapnaps choice once again which caused for Sapnap to fire back quickly.

"You don't think I'm only buying him that do you? They were like $5." Me and clay looked at each other with a knowing glance at that before we both started laughing, Sapnap joining in a little after as well.

"You know what, George, come with me." Sapnap said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the shop we were in. I confusedly stared at the shorter as he basically pulled me down the sidewalk to another store.

"Why isn't Clay coming as well?" I asked finally after realizing we were in another whole store now. It was only a few yards from the store we were just in, but we did kind of just leave Clay and our cart in there.

"Remember yesterday? We need to give Clay some payback. And besides, you need to buy him something real special." Sapnap responded before letting go of me to grab a little basket to carry around the shop I didn't know the name of.

"Why's that?" I asked back while watching Sapnap look through aisles intensely to find something.

"You have like a big fat crush on him so you need to show that." Sapnap called back with a straight face, seemingly really concentrated on finding something. I laughed however at his comment before catching up with him, seeing as he had ran a few feet in front of me.

"What are you looking for?" I asked after finally having enough of chasing Sapnap around the store.  He didn't answer though, but instead he gasped and ran into one of the aisles.  I followed him into it and saw him carrying a big container of cheese balls.  I furrowed my eyebrows at this.