8

I groaned as I threw my bag over my shoulder while walking up Clay's slippery driveway. It was much more icy then yesterday when I was here, and colder.  I'm pretty sure it will start snowing sometime tonight, maybe we can all go outside.

Me and my friends were having a sleepover at Clay's house, kind of like a makeover hangout after what happened at my place the other day.  We're planning on just watching Christmas movies and baking all the batches of cookies Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity were yet to make.

I was too lost in thought to notice the big patch of ice I was about to step on, and almost slipped and broke a leg.  I gasped as I caught myself, luckily.  My face flushed when I heard laughs from inside the house I was almost in.  I glanced up at Clay's kitchen window and saw Quackity and Karl staring at me, laughing their asses off.  I stuck my middle finger up at them before making my way quickly to the front door.

I knocked loudly on the door, not that I really needed to, seeing as everyone already knew I was here.  Sapnap was the one to actually open the door, he had a big smile on his face and kindly welcomed me inside.

I was the last to arrive, like usual.  I wasn't ever really late, everyone else was just early while I was on time.  I had decided to take another Uber to get here seeing as I had enjoyed my last ride.  This one however, was a little more awkward.  The guy driving didn't speak at all, and when I tried to make conversation, he would just hum.  I think he had AirPods in, to be completely honest.

"Hi George!" Sapnap greets excitedly with a bag in his hand. As soon as I stepped inside and threw my bag onto the floor, Sapnap shoved the bag he held into my arms. I looked at him confusedly before reaching into the bag to see what he gave me; maybe it's an early Christmas gift?

"What the-" I said out loud once seeing the weird pajamas in my hands. I put the bag onto the ground next to my sleepover bag so I could fully inspect the clothes Sapnap handed me.

The pajamas were white with writing all over it. It seemed to be custom made because the writing was quite obviously our names. Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Gogy, Dream.

"What is this?" I asked, gesturing to the weird pajamas in my hand. Sapnap laughed and pointed to each of the names.

"I got it custom made for all 5 of us. It has our nicknames on it." He explained before pointing to Clay's living room where Karl and Quackity were giggling together. I noticed they were already in the pajamas, making me wonder why Sapnap wasn't.

"Okay, why doesn't Karl have a nickname then?" I asked, dragging Sapnap's attention back to the pajamas still in my hand by pointing at Karl's name. Sapnap laughs awkwardly while rubbing his hands together.

"I couldn't think of anything, and I was on a time limit to give them the names." He mumbles with a sheepish smile. I laugh at his face before looking back at the pajamas once more.

"Is Clay Dream? I've never heard him be called that before." I questioned, trying to think back onto any usernames Clay might of used with that name.  That is how Quackity and Sapnap got there nicknames.

"Yeah, he is. I used to call him that all the time, but when we met you, Q, and Karl, I stopped. I thought it would of been weird to call him Dream while you guys used Clay." I hummed before hearing a noise to my right, causing me to look over.

"Hey Clay, we were just talking about you." Sapnap greeted first before I could even take notice of the blond's presence. Clay waved back while walking towards us, I noticed he also had the pajamas on.

"What about me?" He asked while picking my sleepover bag up and tossing it over his shoulder. I looked at him confusingly for a moment before replying.