Oh Snap.

After our very amazing first kiss, me and Cason just walked around the beach. I forgot l all about Stacy, all I focused on was me and Cason. On the ride back to school, I started to worry about what people would think. I know I shouldn't care, and I usually don't, about what people think but with Cason I get nervous. I don't want a stupid rumor to ruin us. When we get back to school I prepare myself for the harsh remarks I will get. Cason helps me off the back and intertwines our hands once again. I feel safe again. We walk into the school and go to our fifth period. We had missed four periods! Oh well. Cason and I walk in the door like nothing happened and sit together.

"Excuse me, care to explain why you two are late?" The teaches asks.

"Really? They were 35 minutes late and in high school, what do you think they were doing?" Stacy asks in a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes and gave Cason's hand a squeeze as he tensed up at her suggestive words.

"Yeah, right Stacy! You, just keep making up those rumors." I hear Chelsea stick up for me. "You know the only reason she was gone was because you picked on her and made her cry!"

I am angered by her words. She knows I hate crying, yet she tells the whole class that I was. It was now Cason's turn to give my hand a reassuring squeeze. I smile even though he's just holding my hand.

"Don't throw this on me! Look at the bitch smiling, creepily What else could she have done?" She mocks.

I gasp. Woah! She shouldn't have done that.

"Now you've crossed a line, Stacy. What has she ever done to you? You can't call her these things for just no reason, unless it's out of jealousy. In fact I know your mad at her because of jealousy. You disrespect her because she's perfect. You point out her tiniest flaws just so she can seem inferior. After high school what are you going to do? Everyone secretly hates you. You're mean, and there just to scared to say anything! Let me tell you something Stacy, you need to grow up and stop." Cason grits out through clenched teeth.

Oh snap.

I stare in awe at what he just said and did. He stood up for me.

How sweet.

Stacy stares at him before getting up and stomping out of the class, angrily. I give the teacher a pleading look. He nodded towards the door and I stand up and pull Cason outside the classroom with me.
I waste no time in getting my message across. I push him against the wall and kiss him, sweetly. I try to tell him everything in our kiss. I say how thankful I was that he said everything I couldn't. I say how sweet he was, for saying all those nice things. I say-

"Hey you two! No PDA in this school! Take it somewhere else! Aren't you supposed to be in class?" A random teacher shouts.

"Run." I whisper.

So we do. We run outside, to his motorcycle and drive off. We just ride until we come across a nature park.

"Let's go! Please? Please? Please? Please?" I beg.

"Okay." He chuckles

He parks the bike and we to go to the park. I point at a nature trail and lead him to it. I absolutely love nature trails. Except for when there are bears. I hate bears... Or wolves, or foxes or anything deadly for that matter. I guess you could say I just like the flowers.

He grabs my hand and we walk through the trail. We talk, about everything. We talk about our family, our pets, our life. It was fun. I laughed as he told me a funny story about when he was in grade one.

"So I just sitting, and this kid threw a crayon at the teacher while her back was turned. This particular teacher hated me, so when she turned around she blamed me and told me this big speech of how much of a disgrace I was to the world. She pulled me to the principals office to review the video once I swore it wasn't me. Her face was so red after she watched the video. It was awesome. The principal made her apologize and everything!" He talked, animatedly.