A/N Final

Hello.

I wouldn't want to take a leave without saying anything, because as you can see, the last time i updated the "book" was in June!!!

So to clean things off. I am going to no longer give updates to the "Kaiju paradise shipping book". I am not interested in kaiju paradise anymore and the community is driving me insane. It's a disgusting addiction though and i can't get myself to leave this fandom.

Proshipping? Drama? What's that? When i first made this book. None of that existed in the kaiju paradise community!! NONE!! I first made this book around December of 2021, so i would consider this an "anniversary" of this book?/Fanfic.... ?

It was one of the first kaiju paradise fanfictions on this...terrifying website with loads of concerning things. To the point. I won't be continuing this book anymore because i just feel generally uncomfortable with the kaiju paradise community now and i also lost the actual joy i got from kaiju paradise i had when i first started this book. I'll say, I despise Tiktok for getting kaiju paradise popular, it's what dragged all the "proshippers" and a ton of weirdos into the community. Don't worry, i don't blame everything on tick T ok, some of the kp content on there is pretty cool.

Also i'll be leaving everything up for archive purposes since i wouldn't want to throw all of this into the garbage. My first language isn't english so excuse the horrendous language in everything in here, i'm still working on my english.

Oh well. Farewell. Happy (almost) 1 year anniversary of this fanfiction. I hope you all have a great day/or night. I just hate to see what this community had evolved into. ..

If you want to ask anything go ahead, but i don't check wattpad often as usual like i did before so don't be surprised if it took me a while to respond.