Months that Passed by

April 10 1944 To August 4 1944

Unlondon

When the royal navy entered The Parliament The Foundation were waiting.

Soon they discuss about what to do next after the Foundation introduced themselves.

As Cleveland and Elizabeth discuss Current plans with The Foundation and the shipgirls ...

Amagi Was Commanding the Bobby To Help the people .

Yorktown was watching eagle union movements .

(As she was ordered by Cleveland that if any of Eagle Union shipgirls were to commit a crime They would be forcibly turned into a Bobby while alive and still have a memory .)

While Friedrich der grobe was making the ironblood run even though she wants to hug them .

They ran because Ironblood shipgirls only see a Bobby running after them .

......

Days passed the city was lively with children playing the Bobby's

Although The Population is Increasing it was a good thing .

While Eagle Union will always try to enter the Parliament and would always be thrown out by Yorktown.

They tried to find out the identity of the Bobby but didn't get any answers...

Meanwhile The Sirens after completely taking over the world have settled on earth slowly.

As Scp Foundation Sites still remain due to the guards defense of each sites but nevertheless some site's were taken over killing Scp and Foundation Personnel.

However they didn't managed to kill any of 05 Council.

And Most of The 05 council relocated to UnDublin with some in Unlondon .

.......
August 5 1944 To November 28 1944

Cleveland and Elizabeth Publicly Announced their Relationship to everyone including Eagle Union who tried to object but was stopped by Yorktown .

Due to how many times the eagle union  shipgirls where thrown by (Bobby) Yorktown each time they will always try to find out her identity.

But it was later revealed to them by Cleveland Who announced it as well that the bobby who were throwing them out of the Parliament was in fact Yorktown.

Many Shipgirls were scared after hearing that and they look at Yorktown with pleading eyes but Yorktown did not care at all and beaten all of them especially Helena and Co.Jack .

While The Populous Congratulated  The Prime Minister .

Meanwhile The Sirens did managed to find a way to Unlondon but it was a trap .

Soon many sirens where turned into Bobby's after being beaten up completely by the Bobby's..

...............

December 18 1944

Unlondon

Currently The people along with The Shipgirls and Foundation Personnel  Were preparing for Christmas.

Streets Of Unlondon were decorated with Bobby's Helping on Decorating.

Meanwhile At Buckingham Palace

Amagi and Friedrich were guarding the door to Elizabeth Room .

While some tried to enter the room they will always be thrown out .

Because Cleveland and Elizabeth were currently doing it so Amagi and Friedrich decided that no one shall disturb them .

............