Nightmare and Years

December 18 1944

North Sea

As Purifier Got Closer to Scp 4217 she fired her Cannons with little effect on Scp 4217 Armor which was reinforced by Rune symbols.

While Observer Alpha Calls for many Sirens to go here.

20 Minutes later

Scp 4217 Has Managed to survive any attempts of the Siren to sink her .

While Observer Alpha almost got hit by the shell from Scp4217,Purifier wasn't so lucky She was Hit Multiple Times due to her being closer to Scp 4217 who was firing her main gun at a faster rate that they could imagine .

Scp4217 was able to do this is because of her anomalous property and Her main gun is mostly operated by tentacles, which improve the rate of fire.

As the battle continues most of the siren that arrive to reinforce Observer alpha and Purifier were killed .

Purifier who couldn't take the damage collapsed .

Scp4217 Moved to Consume Purifier, Getting her rigging..

With Observer Alpha trying her best to Deal Any Damage to Scp4217 But it wasn't enough and Purifier was Eaten By Bismarck.

As Observer Alpha sees the death of Purifier she was stunned on how Scp4217 Consumed Purifier and When Scp4217 finished she sets her sights on Observer alpha who was trying to Escape .

But soon Scp 4217 has caught up to Observer alpha and Use her Tentacle to prevent any escape.

As Observer Alpha was Caught and Tried to Escape .

But She was immediately eaten by Bismarck (Scp4217).

After this battle many sirens avoid going through North Sea and This would remain for many years Until The Return .

........

July 12 1954

Unlondon

The City has Grown its Population to 2 million not even counting the Bobby's.

The Shipgirls and Foundation personnel are working together with many scp against the sirens .

While Other Cities such as UnDublin was used by Cleveland to House many of humans since Unlondon is starting to  be cramped .

Which was approved by The Creator who literally is on vacation to UnTokyo .

Although Many Humans Wished to Retake the world they were stopped by Cleveland as Sirens are still strong .

During This Time Eagle Union was Reformed by Yorktown due to Co.Jack Incompetence.

...........

Meanwhile

Sirens where on a Civil war due to unknown circumstances.

Causing a lot to perish and chaos around many of the sirens .

...........

Back On Unlondon

A Wedding was held between Cleveland and Queen Elizabeth which was only attended by royal navy and Ironblood due to others being busy .

While this shocked eagle union who tried to annoy Cleveland but failed due to Yorktown.

But Yorktown has enough She Turned Essex, Vestal , St Louis into Bobby's and display them .

This Scared the Eagle Union of course .

After The Wedding Both Cleveland and Queen Elizabeth goes to Buckingham Palace .

With Amagi And Friedrich Doing the work for now .

At the same time they have been preparing to Retake Everything the sirens took from them .

...........

....
Siren Be like

Arbiter III was Challenged by Arbiter IV Resulting in a civil war and the Decisive  Victory at The Battle Of Pacific By Arbiter IV .

Casualties

Arbiter III Forces : 50000

Arbiter IV Forces : 2000

Non Combatant sirens : 40 Million....

....