Once more We Rise

1954

The Year when Humanity Strikes Back against the siren....

Under the command of Cleveland and Queen Elizabeth Humanity managed to retake The British Isle and Parts of Canada..

While the siren did tried to retake it , Ultimately every attempt was foiled by Cleveland Using her Ability to Teleport Shipgirls on the designated location...

Resulting in chaos among the sirens and inability to intercept them.

During the War many Bobby's participated along with the Scp Foundation and The Azurlane Who was mostly lead by Cleveland...

The Sirens although Shocked about the sudden invasion,  still they should be not underestimated like how the Eagle Union at the Battle for Atlantic during which the sirens managed to hold on against The Might Of the Eagle Union...

After that battle Cleveland especially removed Co.Jack and Helena out of their post and Remained in Unlondon until Cleveland Said so..

Which will remain for 30 years ....

The war kept on going for many years with many Shipgirls dying and being revived, The Sacrifice of many Soldiers along with Unlondon and the Foundation the war was won .

With Sacrifice the sirens were defeated and confined in Antarctica, never leaving it till the end of all life ....

Thus the new era where Unlondon leads the entire world in unity for many years to come

.........

As the Humanity once more strike back brings rise to a new dawn and new beginnings of a peaceful world ....

One where many will smile in joy

End