How it all began Pt. 2

Third Person…

It had been a year since the great Donna had died. It had been a year since the future Donna had been kidnapped.

Kayden had fallen into depression. The love of his life was dead and his only daughter was missing. Kiet made sure to let him know that his sweet daughter was alive but it didn't make it any better since he didn't know where she was.

Kayden knew it was Kiet and knew how sick he was but didn't know he would really go to this extent. Kayden was a sobbing mess but he had to be strong for his children. He knew that Koae would not want him to mourn her death for so long so he had to suck it up.

Kayden knew his mother was dead. He was only 11 and was a smart boy just like his mother.

Unfortunately, the sons still didn't know about their mother being a powerful Donna. They didn't know that their sister was going to inherit such a powerful position in the underworld. It was better if they didn't know so they could live a peaceful life.

"Mum is gone." Kamnan mumbled, holding the young Kento in his arms. "What? What does that mean?" Keanan asked, confused. "Mum…mum is dead guys." Teas rolled down his face. Kento burst into wails of cries and soon the rest followed.

This was the only way he could tell them. There was no possible way he could sugar-coat it for them. They need to know the truth.

Kayden walked into the living room seeing his eldest son comfort the rest of them. That's when he realised they knew the truth.

"It's okay guys, everything will be okay." Kamnan comforted them. "What about Kamala?" Kenard asked, sniffing. Kamnan looked at him,

"She’s dead as well."

If only he knew.

Kayden started hurting himself. He was blaming himself for not being able to protect his wife and daughter. He didn't know how to live without them but he had to. For his sons. He lived then too much to leave them.

He made time for his kids. He cooked, cancelled meetings to attend their football matches, made school runs, helped with homework. He just made sure he was present in everything he did.

It has been 7 years.

Kamnan was 18, Keanan was 16, Kenard and Keanan were 14 and Kento was 10.

"I have cancer." Kayden looked up from the table and stared at his sons. They just stared at him, "Come again, dad?" Kamnan tilted his head. "I have cancer." He repeated himself and sighed.

"I started treatment a little too late so the cells have already spread but let's not worry-"

"Don't worry?" Keanan interrupted his father. "You just said the cancer cells have already spread, and you want us not to worry?" He had sadness dripping from his voice. Kento burst out crying making everyone look at him.

Kamnan stands up and walks over to his younger brother. He whispered something in his ear, making him nod. Kamnan holds his hand and looks at everyone, "All of you follow me." They stood up.

Kamnan looked at his father, "We'll talk later." Kayden nodded with a heavy sigh. As soon as his sons were out of sight, he burst into tears. This is not how everything was supposed to go.

He looked at a picture of his wife on the wall and smiled despite tears staining his cheeks.

This is all because of a greedy bitch.

Kiet Hiranchai.

Almost a year of Chemotherapy, Kayden Ashmore - The English Don- dies of cancer. The cancer cells were already around his body. They rapildy multiplied which made it difficult to stop them. Kayden tried his hardest himself but he was getting weaker and weaker by the day.

He already had set out.

He was ready to go and finally be with his love.

This had completely ruined the Ashmore family. They wanted to try and find a sister before their father died but nothing ended up in their favour.

The world wasn't on their side.

A month later, Kamnan was already Don. His father's desk had been cleared. His bedroom was cleaned and locked. Everything that belonged to their father had been locked away. No one was allowed to touch any of his personal belongings without permission.

"Why is this here?" Kamnan mumbled to himself while looking at a USB stick that was placed behind a plant pot. He was curious so he plugged it into his computer. A video popped up so he clicked it.

The video was focused and 6 months old Kamala came into view. She was moving her little legs and making blabbing noises. The video stopped and Kamnan had tears running down his face. His sister was alive. She would be 8 years old, so where could she be?

Where could she actually be?

Kamnan decided to keep this a secret and cried himself to sleep. He didn't know how to tell them, so it would be better to just not tell anyone at all. Their lives would be in less danger if they didn't know anything.

Kamnan woke up the next day with a fake smile on his face. He started searching for his sister in private. He wanted to complete the mission his father never got to accomplish. He is going to get his sister back no matter what.

What Kamnan didn't know was that someone was already 10 steps ahead of him.

Pranprya Hiranchai.

This one as kinda a quick one but you man get the gist

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Anna🤍