7

Kamala pov…

“Is this all?” I asked my clients. “Yes but could you make it very homey? We want our children to be very comfortable and grow up happy.” I nodded, making a note on the side. “When everything is ready, I'll get back to you.” The couple smiled, thanking me and they stood up walking out of my office.

I sighed heavily leaning back in my office chair. The door opened and in came Koda, Jennie and Trinity.

“You look tired as fuck.” Jennie said. “I am. There’s so much to do. The launch for changing seasons is tomorrow, on Monday the dancers are coming in and now I have to design a house for this couple and their twin daughters.”

Too much work.

“On top of that, you have your brothers.” Trinity reminded me. I glared at her and she smiled. “By the way, my brothers want to meet you properly. You guys need to follow me to the house.” They just stared at me. “They want to meet us?” I nodded.

“Oh well, let’s go.”

I messaged one of the guards at our house to enter my office there and bring my architect furniture over to my brother's house. I sent him the address and he agreed. We entered our cars and made our way to the house.

My phone rang and it was Kendon.

“Yes?” I answered the call. “People wanna talk to you so you better hurry up,” he said. “I’m on my way to the house right now.” I told him. “Good. By the way, those girls? Are they coming?” I heard a slap then someone shouting.

“Can you guys do that shit somewhere else?” He’s definitely talking to Kenard and Kento. “Go back to your call.” I heard Kento. “I’m talking to Kamala you idiot.” He fired back, making me shake my head in amusement.

“Oh hey, Kamala!” he shouted. “Hey, Kento.” I smiled. “Get out of my way.” Kendon said then sighed. “Anyway, are they coming?” He asked, going back to the conversation. “Yes they are, they're behind me right now.” I told him.

“We’re here anyway.” I told him. “I’ll tell Kamnan then.” I hummed and cut the call. The guards opened the gate and we all drove in, parking the cars near each other. “Nice house.” Koda said, getting out of the car and looking around.

“They have nice cars too.” Jennie smiled at their cars. “Of course your focus is on the cars.” Trinity shook her head. “Cars are beautiful.” She jumped up like a child and skipped to the door, admiring all their cars.

She is a child.

The door opened, “You took your time.” Kenard said then walked away. I’m just going to ignore him. “He’s still got that stinking attitude.” Koda rolled her eyes. “Leave him, let him vent.” Trinity said and we all nodded.

We all know the main reason why he’s acting like this.

We entered the living room and to my surprise, all the other people were here. Lee, Lucas, Carver and Jay’s family. “Kamala, it’s nice to see you again.” Aaliyah hugged me, making my eyes widen.

When did we start hugging?

“You girls are beautiful.” Jiwoo smiled. It soon faded as she looked at the girls behind me properly. “Koda Shin?” I looked at Koda and she looked confused. “Jennie Kim? Trinity Omo?” What the fuck?