25

Kamala pov…

My eyes started slowly opening.

I squint my eyes, looking around then fully open them once they adjust to the lighting. I’m in the Memory Lane at the Thailand headquarters. But… I just got on the plane. I heard a door open and I turned to see… oh—my ancestors.

“Well done, Pranpriya. You saved not only your parents but also their friends.” Chinda smiles. I just nod, “Thank you.” I mumbled. “How did you feel killing Walter?” Achara asked. “I didn’t kill him. I wanted him to tell me where Kiet was before killing him,”

“But Koae and Kayden already shot him.” I look at Mani. “Correct?” she raises her eyebrows smiling. Why are they all smiling at me like I’m some fucking baby? “How did you know they were all alive?” I asked, ignoring her a little question.

“You don’t need to worry about that, Priya. We sent you to Thailand for this mission and ou to finally grow your skin.” I look at her confused. She walks closer to me,

“You had very much lived under the shadow of your uncles ever since you were eight. I understood why. He was the only man ever to protect you and he still sees you as that eight-year-old girl who needs protection.

Not anymore though. You are eighteen, an adult and the Thailand Donna. You rule the entire underworld across the world. You couldn’t be obeying a man. Not your father, uncle, brothers; no man whatsoever.

I understand you showed respect to your brothers by bowing to them. I understood and never came to speak to you about it but, you can never do that again. Or there will be consequences, Pranpriya.”

I sigh, nodding.

“Remember your name. How you got here, what you went through and so on. I’m happy you finally realised that your uncles aren’t all you need.” Achara says and I look at her. “Wake up now,” Chinda said, waving goodbye to me.

Huh?

Chinda and Achara turn around to walk away. I look at Mani and she smiles, turning around as well. Everything starts to become dizzy. My head hurts and I’m losing my balance. I start to stagger back and feel myself fall until I hit the ground.

I jolt up with a gasp.

I immediately look around and see I’m in my bedroom.

In London.

Okay, okay.

Wait, my head hurts now. Shit.

I grab my phone on the side of my table and check the time. It’s afternoon and no one decided to wake me up. I sigh, rubbing my temples then getting out of bed. I go into my bathroom and start getting ready for the day.

Time skip…

I enter the living room and see Kenard and Ashton wrestling. Well, not wrestling. Play wrestling. Kenard listed Ashton in the air making him squeal and laugh. I slapped Kenard’s back, “Ow!” He spins around still holding my little boy.

“Put my son down.” He rolls his eyes and puts him down. “Mummy!” I smile, picking him up. I kiss all around his face, “How have you been, Bubba?” I asked as he wrapped his arm around my neck.

“Good.” he kissed my cheek making me smile. He starts wiggling so I put him down he goes back to throwing small punches at Kenard’s leg. “Oh, you wanna fight, huh?” Kenard picks him up again and I roll my eyes.

He doesn’t wanna listen.

I walk out of the living room. I hear voices in the Kitchen until the doorbell starts ringing. I turn around and make my way to the door. I open it, “Is it true? Your parents were alive all this time? Same as the girls?” Aaliyah pulled me into a hug and then shook me.