2

Kamala pov…

My alarm starts to ring but I’m already awake. I only slept for 3 hours. Maybe it’s jet lag, I dunno. My sleeping pattern hasn't been great since we went to Korea. I dunno, I'm just tired.

I heard my door open, making me sit up. I saw Koda leaning my door frame, arms crossed and smirking. She’s gonna do it again. “Wake up sleeping beauty.” I glared at her and she burst into laughter. I hate it when people tell me to do something that I was already doing.

She walks away from my door probably to wake the other’s up. After sitting there just staring at the wall for five minutes straight, I finally decided to get out of the bed and get ready for the day. I picked out a black turtle-neck top, a black mini skirt that fitted my curves perfectly. I get light black tights, with a black overcoat because this cold weather is no joke.

Black knee boots and a YSL bag to add.

Time skip…

I collect all my stuff in my bag and make my way down to the dining room. “Morning.” I said to everyone. I heard a chorus of ‘good mornings’ and sat down since my breakfast was already at the table. Thank God I'm hungry because this looks good as fuck.

“Trinity, what’s your schedule?” Koda asked her and she sighed, looking up. “I received multiple customer complaints that the clothes they revienced weren’t their size. It was for slim people which is confusing since I clearly sell Plus Size clothing.”

“Who did you leave in charge?” Koda asked, catching onto something. “Layla, why-” Her eyes widened and she groaned in frustration.

“Shit, fuck.”

“Why haven’t you fired that weird bitch yet, anyway?” I asked, sipping on my coffee. “I don’t know but she’s definitely going today.” she huffed while eating her last piece of toast. “Oh babe, that skank should have been gone millions of years ago.” Jennie said, making me laugh. Trinity slapped her arm making her pout.

“Okay, let’s hurry this up so we can leave and sort that out.”

Time skips…

“How dare you body shame me!” We heard someone shout and we all looked at each other confused but worried. As we got closer to Trinity’s shop, the voices got louder and louder. We walk in and see Layla and a customer arguing. Other customers were either staring in shock or recording.

“You don’t know a single thing about me!” the customer shouted. Layla raised her hand towards the customer but before she could touch her, I grabbed her hand.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” My voice had gotten deeper. When her eyes landed on me, all colour drained from her face and her eyes widened. “M-Miss Loyd? When did you- um, when did you get back?” I pushed her hand away, “Why is that your concern?” Trinity walked towards us with the same deadly look on her face. Koda and Jennie take the crying customer to the corner of the shop to calm her down.

“Why have I been told that my customer’s have been racially abused, body shamed and harassed by my manager?” Trinity tilted her head with a blank stare. “That’s a lie!” Layla screeches for her life. My ears might be ringing, I’m not sure.

“Oh, but it isn’t. I have camera footage and voice recordings. There is proof that you have made more men and women feel insecure about themselves. You cause them hell.” Trinity sighs, heavily. “You're fired.” She shrugs. “Excuse me?” Layla’s eyes widened and I looked at her up and down. “You're fired!” Damn, you can’t hear?

“Fine. Fire me all you want, I don’t give a fuck anymore. I should have you working for me, not the other way around.” I grabbed the back off her hair and pulled her head towards me. My lips near her ear, “Why don’t you do everyone a favour and fucking leave.” I moved away and stared at her red face. She looked like she was about to cry which meant I didn’t hit, but I cut a nerve.

Trinity snatched her name tag, “Goodbye.” I patted her cheek with a smile and she scurried off, wailing with sobs.

We walked over to the customer, who the girls managed to calm down. “Ma'am, I am truly sorry for what happened to you. I haven’t been in the country for a while and only found out recently this was happening. I really am sorry. If it makes you feel any better, can we give you free items of your choice?”

“Thank you so much, that will be nice.”

Time skip…

After all the commotion, Trinity made an announcement on all social platforms. She was apologising to those who had gotten the wrong orders. She will go through the system and see who got the wrong items.

She would then send them free items and the product of their choice. Other than that, there will be auditions for my dance studio this week. Everything had been set up. Posters have been sent out, adverts and sponsored too.

I’m going through every dance application for the studio. Whichever person is fit for it then will get a congratulation email. If you're not fit for it then you will get a sorry email. It’s just as simple as that.The ones who don’t make it have potential, just not with me. It's sad but I have to be honest.

I was looking through videos when the door opened, "Ugh, so much stuff to do." Trinity groaned walking in. I looked at her, "Have you started the repacking?" I asked her. "I have. There's so many people who have received the wrong orders." She huffed, sitting down opposite me. "I can't believe Layla really tried ruining this business." I sighed.

"People really thought I was trying to body shame them. I might end up on the fucking news because of this."

"Ay, I don't think it will end up on the news. Maybe you'll go around on social media because of the recording of your firing Layal but other than that, nah." I reassured her. "I hope so." I smiled, tapping her hand. The door opened and Koda and Jennie came in. "I'm tired as fuck and I think jet lagged. Let's go home, eat and sleep."

We all nodded and I started packing up my stuff. I'll finish everything tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have more energy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna🤍