30

Kamala pov...

"Still nothing on Kiet. It's like he doesn't even exist anymore." Seven told me. I sigh, "He's alive. He might be surviving off the last track blocker." I shut the folder and passed it back to her. "What do I tell the hackers then?"

"Tell them to take a break, but keep the networks open just in case something picks up." She nods, taking the folder. "I'll see you later, I need to go home." She smiled, nodded, and stood, leaving my office. I start to clear up my stuff and make my way through the building to my car.

I get in, and my phone starts to ring, "Hello," I smile since it is Jennie. "We're at your home, and Koda is throwing up this morning. We just thought that it must have been some bug or something she ate until she told us she hadn't seen her period in the last two months."

My eyes widened.

"Okay, so what does that mean?" I asked, starting my car. "Someone could be pregnant," she mumbles. "I'm not fucking pregnant!" I could hear Koda scream on the other side of the phone. "Could you just buy a pregnancy test on your way here?" I hummed, nodding.

"Sure, I will." I cut the call and made my way onto the road.

Time skip...

"I'm fucking pregnant, I'm fucking pregnant. How could I be pregnant?" she mumbles, pacing up and down. "Is it Lee's?" I ask, and she looks at me. She groans, "Yes, yes. We've been fucking but we use a condom. What happened?" she gripped her curly hair between her fingers.

"I can't be pregnant, I'm only twenty. I still have fucking six more years to get pregnant." she rants then pauses, looking at us. "My parents, shit. What are they going to think?" she screams in frustration, throwing the pregnancy test at the wall. "Koda, you need to chill," Trinity tries to walk up to her.

"No! I just mended my relationship with my parents, and now I'm pregnant. Now they're going to think I just fuck around for fun." Tears spill from her eyes. "Koda, they wouldn't think that," I tell her but the door opens revealing Lee, Lucas, Carver and Jay.

Huh, what are they doing here?

"We need to talk," Lee tells Koda but she stares at him with wide eyes. He tries to step forward towards her but stops when he steps on something. The fuckinh pregnancy test. He picks it up, looking at it. "Positive," he mumbles looking up at all of us.

"Who's test does this belong to?" he asks. I look at Koda but find her already looking at me. I sigh, "It's mine." Jay snaps his head towards me. "You're going to be a Dad!" I smile while hugging him. "Wait, for real?" Lucas asked, shocked. "No," we all look at Lee.

"Kamala is covering up for Koda." He stares at her, but I don't like the way he's looking at her. I pull away from Jay and stare at him. "Are you pregnant?" He asked her, but she didn't say anything. "Koda!" I pull my knife out of my pocket. Trinity and Jennie do the same.

"Remember whose house you're in," Trinity tells him. "Guys, put the knives away. He isn't going to hurt her." Jay says, specifically at me, though. "Then he should lower his voice." Koda enters her bathroom, locking the door.

"Koda, open the door." he tried opening the door. "Lee, move back!" Jennie yells. "I just want to talk to her, okay? She's carrying my baby," he says, looking at us. "How do you know it's yours?" I asked, tilting my head.

I know it's his, I'm just asking.

"Oh come on, not after everything she's been through." We all look at him confused. "I know every single detail of what she went through. I assume you all went through the same as well." I scoff in disbelief. "Keep talking and you will never get to that baby of yours, alright?" Trinity threatened and he just nodded.

For fuck sake.

Koda pov...

"Love, please come out," Lee said on the other side of the door. I've been locked in here for about an hour now. It's nice to be honest. Quiet, lonely; just peaceful. "When I was throwing out my bin in my bathroom, I saw the condom we last used." my mind was now concentrating on what he was talking about.

"I fucking broke," he chuckled. "I guess that's my fault," he sighed. "How are you feeling? Do you need any medicine?" he was asking but I didn't say anything. "Wait, can pregnant women take medication? Hm, I'll probably ask my mum." I know what he's trying to do.

I stand and unlock the door. I open it and see him standing up from the floor. I see a knife on the floor with blood on it. I then look at Lee and see a bandage across his forearm.

"What happened?" I asked, wiping the tears that were staining my cheek. "Nothing, my love." he cups my cheek but I sniff, walking past him. "Do you seriously wanna have this baby?" I ask, picking up the knife. It's Jennie's. "Do you want to get rid of it?" I turn to look at him.

I just stare at him then look away, "Do you want the baby, Lee?"

"Koda, answer my question."

"You answer my question, first." I shoot back. All this stress is making me feel sick. "Yes, I do want the baby bit if you don't then that's fine." I feel bad. "No one said I didn't want the baby," I told him. I sigh, sitting on my bed. "I'm just scared," I mumble.

"Koda Shin? Scared?" Lee chuckles sitting down next to me. "I never knew your cold self could be capable of feeling fear." I don't say anything at all. "It doesn't matter what our parents say. We're adults and we can handle ourselves."

I look at him.

He smiles, holding my hand.

"It will be okay, everything will be just fine." He kissed the temple of my head and rested my head on his shoulder.

Everything will be fine.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Anna😁