the witch

as you were following chishiya, you kept looking around scared that someone was going to come out of nowhere and shot y'all so you kept your grip on chishiya's hoodie tightly, they y'all came up to the top and you noticed that y'all were on the roof "chishiya, what are we doing?" you said quietly but he didn't answer and you noticed that there was so one in front of you and chishiya and you noticed the shirt and hair it was niragi "kinda figured you would be up here" chishiya spoke. an niragi turned around and saw y'all "i thought y'all issues why are you still with her." niragi said seeing you close behind him "the real question is why do you kept putting your hand on her." chishiya changed the question "heh, still mad aren't ya?, she was never yours you never claimed her and come on she wasn't actually your girlfriend." niragi said with no hesitation "your wrong about that actually., and when i say something you already know i mean it, and the only reason you are the way you are is because of your past, you don't know how to live it." chishiya said niragi was going to say something but chishiya spoke again "i didn't really come here to chat, i came here to deal with a problem" niragi looked at him a little confused "a problem? what's the problem?" he asked "your the problem." chishiya said and quickly threw something you didn't know what is was at first but then you noticed it was the cards, and niragi was confused at first to also but before niragi could react, chishiya had something pointed at him and set it off, chishiya made a flame blower and set niragi on fire. Niragi was screaming and walked back falling off the roof, your mouth was wide and so was your eyes you didn't expect chishiya to do that mainly to another human being that he knew most of the time he was here, chishiya got off the ground going over to you grabbing your hands and walked off the roof with you. "chishiya!? did you really have to do that?" you asked "yes, i did at least no one has to worry about him anymore, now come on" chishiya said and you you mind went to arisu "we have to find arisu and usagi!" you said and started to run "y/n!?" chishiya yelled and ran after you, but you got stopped from someone holding a gun in front of you, 'god damn it' you said in your head, you saw the trigger being pulled but you quickly got pulled, you already knew who it was "this way" chishiya said and you followed "we need to find them though!?" you said "it's too dangerous for you, you have no weapons, just trust me they will be fine" chishiya said and you just nodded you trusted usagi to make sure arisu was ok, you and chishiya were near the main area were momoka was laying and waited y'all saw a bunch of people running you wished you could of helped but you didn't know how, but just then y'all saw arisu and usagi "told you." chishiya said you looked at him seeing that he was already looking at you with a little smile on his face and you smiled too, he saw that you wanted to go down to them and he nodded, you quickly ran down to them and went to arisu and usagi "are y'all ok!?" you asked and they nodded "how about you are you alright?" usagi asked "yea i was with chishiya the whole time" and usagi nodded and we watch arisu talk to aguni, once everyone heard about how aguni was the one that killed hatter your eyes went wide 'aguni was the one that killed hatter, but isn't that his own best friend' you thought but you looked at aguni seeing that he was getting mad but you kept hearing arisu talking "you know nothing!" aguni well and started to beat up arisu usagi and Tatta jumped onto aguni and you wanted to help you you grabbed his one arm and tried pulling him back you threw Tatta then pushed you off of him, you hit the floor and usagi got thrown close in front of you "are you ok?" you asked her and she looked back at you "yea, you?" she asked and you nodded you looked back where chishiya was standing you seen him looking right at aguni with a bothered face and you looked at you, you mouthed that you were ok and for him to calm down and you saw him breath and then out you got up off the floor and helped usagi up then you saw Ashai go in the middle of everyone and yell "hey!" and everyone looked at her and she said "i'm the dealer!" she said then you saw the laser go through her head and she fell to the ground "the dealer..?" you said to yourself then you and usagi went over to arisu helping him up, and right when that happened Ann came over with kuina holder her "it was a reverse hand, that mean momoka is the witch, she stabbed herself in the chest" Ann said and everyone was talking about it, but before anyone could say anything else that fire started going in more but everyone heard a voice, and when it came in more we saw that it was niragi "no.. no no no" you said and walked back "Y/N!" niragi yelled you tried running but fell and before you could he was in front of you while arisu and usagi behind you, he pointed the gun towards you "you were the reason for this!, if you just would of stayed in your place and same as your two friends none of this would of happened to me!!" niragi yelled and you looked and saw chishiya running your way, and right when he was about to pull the trigger y'all heard someone scream "niragii!!!" it was aguni he grabbed niragi and ran into the fire, there was shots heard but then it went quite "aguni.." you said quietly, "hurry get momoka to the fire!" you said and everyone said moving and grabbing momoka, you looked back at chishiya and you moved his head signaling for you to go over to him and you did "you ok?" he asked and you nodded "come on we need to get something" he said and you followed him, then y'all came outside and there was a table with a card on it chishiya walked over to it and picked up the card "what about those other cards?" you asked "its fine don't worry about it" he said and then y'all heard someone behind y'all "welp where does this bring us now that the beach is gone" you turned around seeing it was kuina "i see a point to these cards now" chishiya siad "and why i that?" kuina siad "i can't really say right now, but there is a place we are going to need to go." chishiya said smiling a little "ok, so lets go." kuina said and you agreed and all three of y'all started walking off away from the beach together.