(oneshot)new boyfriend.

we were dating the one and only Niragi, once y'all got to borderland together he has been distance, looking at other girls even when you are around, and he has been mean to everyone around also. Hatter died and now y'all were in the room looking at his body "baby..." you said to him "not right now y/n!!" he said looking at you with anger "don't talk to her like that just because you went crazy doesn't mean you get angry with her...!" Ann said next to you. you were walking away, and people say that Niragi was going to chase you, but someone pulled you and you were now behind them you had your eyes closed thinking it was Niragi, but you opened your eyes and looked up a little and saw blond hair "what the hell are you do you think you're doing let her go!" Niragi yelled "you done enough damage to her... I vote for aguni if that is what you want too here, now we will be on our way" chishiya said and both of y'all started walking and headed to the door hand in hand "y/n if you go with him then I will tell you know we are done!!" Niragi yelled you turned a little bit to look at Niragi and you heard chishiya say "don't give him the satisfaction, just keep walking" he said, and you listened after y'all left y'all went to the club room and sat down at the bar area. "why did you help me.." you asked looking at the bar table "cause there is no reason for you to go through that hell when we are already in hell, did you come here with him?." chishiya asked "yea.. he was taking me to the store and then we ended up here when me and I'm went into the one shop" you said "ok, well just telling you this, with the way he is i don't think it will be the best idea for you to stay with him, you are already going through stuff why let him add to it.?" chishiya said while taking a sip of his drink "i just don't think it is a good idea for me to be alone in this place i will end up dying.. and it's already to late he said that we are over when i left so.. i guess i can kiss not being alone bye bye..." you said putting your head on the table "your not alone, you can make friends, people would like to be your friend" chishiya said "people knew that i was dating him, so no they won't cause Niragi told them if they go near me, then he will blow their heads off..." you said "come on get up, your going to meet some people i know, they will make you feel better." chishiya said and got you off your chair y'all walked to the pool and went up to these three people that were sitting down "hey chishiya, wait aren't you Niragi's girlfriend?" a girl with a blue flower bikini top said "yea but we aren't together anymore.." you said "that's good to know i hated the way he was treating you, my name is kuina by the way." the girl said "my name is y/n" you said with a little smile "my name is Arisu and this is Usagi" the guy said "it's nice to meet you all" you said smiling, they all started talking to each other and you looked at chishiya who had a little smile on his face "thank you chishiya." you said smiling and he nodded, you went and sat next to kuina and started talking with them, chishiya was right that did make you feel better and made you forget about all your bad times, you were glad that chishiya helped you and introduced you to these people cause it made things better for you, and reminded you that not everyone's the same as they look. About two hours later you saw Niragi and he looked over and saw you, you got up quickly and went behind chishiya "what's wrong y/n" kuina asked and then saw Niragi and stood up Niragi got over to y'all and saw you behind chishiya "y/n come here." Niragi said and you shook your head and help onto chishiya's sweater "chishiya move.." Niragi said looking at chishiya with a unpleasant face "nah, I'm good I'll stay here." chishiya said "y/n at of all people here your hiding behind him.." Niragi said moving closer and you and chishiya backed up at the same time "I'm staying with them I'm done being your little toy!" you said "you little shit! do you realize what you doing!" Niragi said raising his voice which made you tighten your grip on chishiya's sweater "Niragi she said that she is done being with you, just go and leave her alone." kuina said "kuinas' right, it's not her fault your a shit boyfriend, that doesn't know how to treat a woman." chishiya said Niragi was going to go to the side and pull you but chishiya moved his hand back and pulled you the opposite side that he was going "chishiya i thought we were cool but i am really hating you more and more.." Niragi said and walked away, "we will be right back." chishiya said walked away with you, y'all were in the hall and went down it and got to a room chishiya unlocked it and y'all went inside he sat you and down and sat down in a chair in front of you and looked at you with a soothing face "you ok?" he said and you nodded "thank you chishiya" you said smiling "you don't need to thank me every time" you said laughing a little, "just saying you could always thank me like this." chishiya said you were about to say like what but chishiya leaned in closer to you. you couldn't move you were frozen then his lips ended up touching yours, he then pulled away and opened his eyes looking into yours "y/n I liked you for a little bit now, you were with Niragi, but he never treated you right, but I couldn't stand it anymore so let me be the man for you, I will keep you safe and treat you right. " he said lips inches apart, you were speechless, you just closed those inches that were keeping y'all apart and kissed him which he kissed back and grabbed your waist but then you heard someone clear their throat so y'all broke the kiss. you and chishiya looked at who it was and saw kuina Arisu and Usagi standing at the door "maybe next time close the door, you're lucky it was us and not Niragi that saw y'all, y'all laughed a little but you love your new boyfriend.