that night. (oneshot)

you were running away from the shooter king of spades while he shooting at you but then you bumped into some guy you quickly rolled and the guy got shot right next to your face blood splashed onto your face you quickly got up and jumped onto a car and got onto a balcony and jumped onto another car while he still shot at you and then you went onto the street and ran again you were running out of breath so you had to get away from him quickly as you could, but then you quickly got pulled and seen that it was a guy that had a hood on "what the hell!?" you said trying to push him away "shhh, are you trying get yourself killed" he asked and then you went quiet and the shootings faded then he left you go, then he pulled his hood down "chishiya?" you said and he nodded and looked around the corner "where have you been" you asked hitting him on the shoulder "trying to live of course and I hope that is what you have been trying to do too" he said looking at you "of course I am not going to let so stupid killers, kill me" you said laughing a little and then you went out of hiding and went to go find your friends and chishiya stopped and told you to go on so you did and you ended up meeting up with Ann and kuina, when y'all went with Arisu's plan and it got to a point that Ann got shoot, aguni went and started to punch him and you and kuina checked on her with sad faces you quickly went and jumped on his back and when he tried stabbing your leg you quickly tried grabbing his hand but instead the knife went into your hand and you screamed in pain and he threw you into the wall then you saw kuina, fighting with him and she got stabbed in the side. then Usagi hopped on his back and got stabbed in the legs. you passed out from consciousness and the next thing you were next to chishiya on the ground "chishiya?.." you said with a quiet tone "you have some guts y/n" chishiya said "what do you mean" you asked "you used your hand to blocked him stabbing you in the legs "my legs are on my most strongest part of my body, I thought I would be able to help more if I saved my legs.., what happened?" you asked and chishiya moved and see aguni fighting with the guy "come on I know you know how to do better than just that." chishiya said and helped you up, you ran over used the rest of your strength with your hands to push yourself up and lock your legs on the king of spades neck and pulled him down on the floor, moving yourself onto him and punching him and when you were about to get stabbed chishiya pushed you down quickly and then he grabbed you and pulled you behind a wall, "wait about the others!?" you said "they will be fine, and you noticed that chishiya basically had you pinned to the wall "chishiya move back.." you said and he noticed also then he did "thank you" you said y'all sat there for a little while and then a explosion went off "what was that!?" you said, "I am guessing they figured something out and used the craft I gave to Kuina "chishiya said smiling a bit, "that strong!?" you asked, "no not original they must have done something to make it stronger." chishiya said "well that king is done, let's go" chishiya said "where?" you asked "somewhere else instead of staying here the whole time" chishiya said. you looked at him confused but allowed and then he brought you to a opened safe and went on top of a car and helped you up. "let's wait here" chishiya said after a while y'all voted to go back and that's what y'all did, "chishiya!" a girl yelled you and chishiya looked back and seen a friend "oh hey f/n(friend's name)" you said hugging her "hey!!" she said and hugged you y'all talked to her and then she left and you and chishiya walked next to each other but stopped when y'all saw something then everything went black...