two.

✧.*

YEONJUN sat in his shared home with soobin, the pink haired boy huddled nicely into the corner of the couch as a movie played in the background. soobin and yeji at the other end, taehyun sitting below yeonjun, his head resting on yeonjun's leg, and hueningkai who laid sprawled out on the floor with beomgyu huddled next to him, asleep.

yeonjun tried his hardest to watch the movie, but he found it difficult to watch when he could hear the words between yeji and soobin every-time the movie got silent. he averted his eyes over to the couple, watching as soobin planted a loving kiss on yeji's pink lips.

yeonjun felt his chest tighten up, a scratching sensation building up in his throat. he let out a small cough, but frantically realized what was happening.

"e-excuse me." he stuttered out, immediately standing up and running to the bathroom. he locked the door behind him, and crouched down to the toilet spilling out the contents.

pure pink rose petals escaped yeonjun's lips, hundreds of them. he heaved out a deep breath, resulting in him throwing up MORE petals. he recognized these petals; how could he not. they were soobin's favorites.

he spilled out the remaining petals, and slumped back against the bathroom door. tears brimming the corner of his eyes, "why does this have to happen to me?" yeonjun whispered, bringing his knees up to his chest-holding them close.

a knock scared yeonjun out of his little fit, "yeonjun?" taehyun's voice muffled through the wooden door. "y-yeah?" yeonjun whispered, his voice breaking at the end.

"are you okay?" taehyun asked, his brows furrowing on the other side. taehyun knew that yeonjun loved soobin; but he didn't know how bad the consequences were.

"yeah," yeonjun said softly, he stood up weakly and opened the door slightly. taehyun pushed himself inside, a gasp leaving his lips as he saw the petals.

yeonjun was okay with taehyun knowing; he knew taehyun wouldn't judge him.

"jjun..." taehyun said, his gaze softening as he saw the rose petals. yeonjun smiled, and flushed the toilet.

"don't tell anyone, please." yeonjun whispered; his eyes locking with taehyuns. "yeonjun, you should really tell someone..." taehyun said, "or think about getting the surgery." taehyun suggested.

yeonjun's eyes widened, and risk losing all the feelings for soobin? he couldn't do it, he cherished those memories despite the fact that soobin didn't return them.

"let's go watch the movie." yeonjun whispered, pulling taehyun out. "yeonjun-" taehyun started, "leave it alone tae. please."

taehyun sighed; and the two went back into the living room. awkwardness settling between the atmosphere.