ten.

SOOBIN let out a frustrated sigh as he watched the pink haired boy run away to his room. he wasn't expecting the conversation to turn into something that he'd regret.

soobin pushed his tongue into the inner portion of his cheek, and furrowed his eyebrows closely together. what did yeonjun mean by 'best friends don't kill each other?' was soobin killing him? soobin frustratedly groaned, and made his way to yeonjun's door.

he slowly put his hand up the knob, his fingers hovering over it slightly. for some reason, he couldn't do it. he couldn't march into his room and tell him everything that's bothering him.

he's dropped his hand, and turned around. he didn't have time to deal with yeonjun.

soobin walked back to the shared kitchen, abruptly coming to a stop when a certain person came into view.

"taehyun?" soobin asked, confused as to how he got into the house. "how'd you get in?" he questioned, eyeing the boy up and down. sweat laced his forehead and his chest was heaving up and down.

his brown fringe sat against his forehead, his eyes boring into soobin's. "i let myself in." he replied, his voice was quite harsh against the deafening silence of the apartment.

soobin let out a scoff, "what's everyone's problem today." he ushered out, confused as to why everyone had it out against him.

"probably the giant fucker." taehyun whispered under his breath, but loud enough for the taller dimpled boy to hear.

soobin let out a laugh, "okay seriously, what the fuck did i do?" he asked, putting his hand on his hips as he started at his so called friend.

taehyun smirked, "be a pussy that's what." he said, soobin's face turned into a mix of confusion. "what?"

"what?" taehyun started, "are you too ashamed to admit that you like yeonjun? are you too ashamed that you like men to the point where you kiss him and pretend you didn't like it? are you scared? are you ashamed to like someone as beautiful as yeonjun?!" taehyun harshly spoke, walking closer to the bunny like boy.

soobin stood in place, gulping back thick saliva. "how the fuck do you know about me kissing yeonjun?"

"oh, i don't know. maybe the fact that he comes crying to me when your dumbass takes him for granted!" taehyun yelled, he was getting frustrated at how stupid soobin was being.

soobin backed up as the boy came closer, "i don't know what he fucking sees in you." taehyun spat, pushing the taller boy back causing him to fall back onto the floor.

taehyun turned back to yeonjun's room, but froze seeing the pink haired boy standing in front of the door frame. blood seeping down his lips, and petals surrounding his frame.

"t-tae.." yeonjun croaked out, "i...i don't feel well." he whispered, falling into unconsciousness.