one.

.*

        CHOI YEONJUN stared at the dimpled face boy; a smile etched onto his face as he spoke to the girl that stood next to them, yeonjun thinks her name is yeji but he doesn't know for sure.

a slight frown danced on yeonjun's cheeks, his fingers delicately pulling at the hems of his black hoodie, or should he say soobin's black hoodie.

yeonjun watched at the two cuddled into each other, muttering words to each other in their ear. yeonjun cringed, a feeling of sadness washed over his petite small frame.

yeonjun had feelings for soobin, it was obvious to everyone except soobin. everyone saw how yeonjun's eyes longed at soobin, sparking up every single time the male came into view. they noticed how yeonjun's heart skipped a beat when the tall bunny like boy walked into the room.

yeonjun heaved out a sigh, signaling the attention of the couple before him. "oh sorry yeonjun, we didn't mean to make you a third wheel." yeji sheepishly admitted, her cheeks heating up.

soobin chuckled, "i'm sure yeonjun doesn't mind, right yeonjun?" soobin asked, giving yeonjun that infamous smile that warmed his heart.

yeonjun gulped back thick saliva, and forced a pathetic looking smile out. "of course i don't." he said, his words faltering at the end. soobin gave yeonjun a smile, "see."

after that, the two completely ignored yeonjun-caught up in their own world leaving the sullen black haired boy to himself.

yeonjun bit down onto his lip, and stood up. scraping the chair behind him, causing soobin to look up. "where are you going?" soobin asked, his pink luscious lips holding a slight prominent frown. "gonna go home; i don't feel well." yeonjun lied, smiling.

"it was nice seeing you yeji, bye guys."

yeonjun immediately walked out of the small cafe, the fresh winds engulfing him in the coldest hug. he let his eyes travel down to the sidewalk below him, "do you think he'll ever love me?" yeonjun whispered to himself, letting out a deep sigh.

he pushed his hands deep into his pocket, "who are you kidding yeonjun." he replied, a small smile placing itself upon his chubby cheeks.

"don't worry yeonjun, it won't kill you."