CAST + PRELUDE

Welcome. :)

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

Hello, all! And welcome to TROUBLEMAKERS.

We're working with some bad boys here, so strap in- it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I am so excited to be writing this book for all of you- it's been a long time coming, in my opinion. I've always loved these two characters and have received a lot of love for their ship in another one of my major stories (you know, you scallywags).

I hope this book will bring you lots of joy. I absolutely love my supporters and can't wait to see your love and comments. You guys are the best. Have fun with this one.

I also hope you guys like the writing in this one- in my opinion, I've drastically improved from when I first started writing on this app and I hope you guys have taken a liking to the changes. I'm writing a fun novel outside of Wattpad and that's certainly been buffing me up.

This book will also feature a genre of material I've been working on that's a bit more intense- a genre I've been trying to practice more. Do I even need to say it? :)

So please, again, have fun with this one. Before you jump in, check out the disclaimers and cast below. Love you guys- see you between the pages. <3

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

All of the following material is purely fictional. All of the major name characters are part of the fictional Harry Potter franchise. Originals are made clear below.

THIS BOOK INCLUDES MATURE MATERIAL. READ WITH YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT / YOUR OWN RISK.

There are altered details to fit the story. VOLDEMORT/CANON CONFLICT IS NOT INCLUDED. A major character below is also fitted to the boys' same year.

Please be kind in the comments. I do not tolerate any form of disrespect. Be kind to each other, be kind to me. Don't be a troublemaker.

OFFICIAL (WORKING) PLAYLIST FOR TROUBLEMAKERS

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

CAST