The Parts We Remember

"I go crazy, 'cause here isn't where I wanna be." – R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

So this was how George kissed.

It was hungry, desperate, and messy. But not messy in the expected way, messy in the way he grabbed at Lee's hips, in the way that he tugged him closer, in the way that Lee was leaning into it and curving his body to fit George's hold on him.

This was how George kissed Lee.

George pressed his hips to Lee's against the wall, a symphony of breath and near-groans blending between the two as he did. Lee tasted the alcohol on George's tongue. George was devouring him.

This was bad.

This was so, so bad.

But neither was stopping.

Lee couldn't distinguish a single thought. All he knew was that George was on him and he didn't want George to ever stand less than an inch away from him ever again.

At least, in that moment. He was ignoring what the following day would bring.

But George, on the other hand, was drunk. Lee knew this.

But he tasted so good. Oh, god.

George wanted to feel as much of Lee as he could. His hands couldn't cover enough. There was more to feel. He needed to know how everything felt. He needed to hear every sound. He needed to know. He just needed to, and he didn't know why, or how, but he did.

Well, he did know why. It was because he was kissing a boy. At last, he was kissing a boy.

Even in his drunken state, he knew that. He knew it by the feel of his best friend's body against his, the way he kissed compared to those lip-gloss covered girls who would be more delicate and sigh and caress his face... he knew by the way Lee was clutching him, groaning softly, and taking it.

Four girlfriends.

George tilted his head with Lee's, teething at the boy's bottom lip only to dive back into his mouth with an exhale.

Four girlfriends, each more beautiful than the last.

He slid his fingers into the hair at the base of Lee's neck, tugging as his tongue pushed into his mouth again.

And this, somehow this, was better than all of those kisses, combined.

Lee's mouth was soft. It accepted every bit of George's kiss. Lee tasted like mint toothpaste. He always smelled so good– kept himself so clean, so nice. He wanted to taste more.

Lee whimpered against the boy's mouth. George wanted to keep the sound in his pocket.

Lee's hands startled awake on George's chest where they had been feeling the boy's toned figure and thoroughly enjoying it. "Wait."

George broke apart from his mouth, panting. He already missed it. Nothing made sense.

"Wait," Lee said again, shaking his head repeatedly. Fuck. This was so much. Fuck. "You're drunk."

"Do you care?" No. Please.

"I..." Lee didn't know anything right then, because all he really knew was that George's lips were like candy and his hands were still on him. "The party. They'll– what if–"

"Tell me to stop." George buried his head in Lee's neck where it belonged, all teeth and lips. Lee groaned. "Give me a reason."

"Oh, my god," he gasped.