The Rudolph RedNose

tw: mentions of v*mit

"To someone who wants you, that you'll never know, but I'll pick up around you, and clear everything out." – I Figured You Out by Elliot Smith

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

The two boys were met the following morning with sunshine streaming in through the thin curtains of the cottage, stuffed under blankets on their separate beds, both with one arm hanging off the side. They were similar in that way.

Both were perfectly happy to continue sleeping if it weren't for their incoming visitor: Arthur Weasley's knuckles rapped on the door to their room, only for him to pop in with an enthusiastic grin.

"Up and at 'em, boys!" He chirped, far too enthusiastically for that early– aka, 8:30 am. "The day has begun!"

George groaned and rolled over, stuffing his head under his pillow. Lee weakly opened his eyes, but stayed immobile.

"I need to see some movement!" Arthur declared. "We need breakfast in our bellies before we go to the water!"

"Mmm..." George grumbled, "it's too early for this shit..."

"Never too early for adventure!"

Lee sighed, rubbing his eyes. Arthur merely chuckled, then continued to grin as he swung the door shut and retreated back down the steps of the cottage. George let out another loud, agonized groan. Lee half-smiled, amused.

He slowly pushed himself up onto his elbows, sleepily turning to George next to him, across the small gap that lay between the boys. George finally emerged from the blankets, but just his eyes, and they looked grumpy. Lee snorted.

"We must obey the elder," he joked.

"I'm gonna slap him with a pancake," George mumbled, turning to his other side.

Lee grinned and pushed up and out of bed, stepping over to George's and grabbing his shoulders.

"Up," he said, shaking the boy back and forth, "up, up, up with you, lad!"

George shoved his head back under his pillow and protested a muffled, "Leave me! Leave me to the wolves!"

"The wolves?"

"Go on without me, soldier..." George yawned.

Lee then jumped on top of the young man, making him let out a surprised grunt, but it was more like a yelp. Lee laughed, picking the pillow off his head and whacking him with it.

"AHH! YOU ARSE!"

Lee just kept laughing, still clumsily on top of George's back, who was now forcefully twisting onto his side, looking up at him with a reluctantly amused expression.

"How the hell do you manage to switch on your energy like that so fast?" He complained.

Lee smirked, shrugging. "If it means abusing you, I can do it in a blink, my friend."

George grabbed the pillow back and retaliated with a hit to Lee's face.

Lee snickered and move to get up. Partially because George did need to get up himself, and partially because that position sorta reminded him of the night before, but reversed.

He had, for the most part, tossed away the memory since he had gone to bed. Once the "taking care of it" part was over, he remerged from the bathroom and told himself that, as a total virgin, being sorta rubbed up against like that would cause a totally natural bodily reaction for any guy.