♡~chapter 1~♡

Y/ns pov

Me and Wednesday got kicked out of our old school because Wednesday put piranhas in the pool and me out because I pushed the jocks back in the pool,not gonna lie I'm proud of it.

After we go talk to the principal
I was bored asf but after a while me,Wednesday and her family went to go see mine and Wednesday's dorm, as we got to Wednesday's the first thing we all see that it was to colorful "what the he'll I'm gonna throw up" I say while grabbing my mouth with my hand.

I turn to Wednesday and I see that she looks like she's about to pass out "are you ok" the girl that looks like Harley Quinn says "you see Wednesday and y/n are elergic to color" morticia says "what happens to you guys" rip off Harley Quinn says "we break out into hives and then the flesh peels off our bones" me and Wednesday say in sync.

After seeing Wednesday dorm we go to mine next, as we open the door I see a girl with round sun glasses "she looks cool" I think to myself "y/n this is Yoko Tanaka she will be your roommate for the who semester" the principal said "I slightly wave at her and she just smiles "Yoko show her around the school and take her to my office after the tour so she can get the uniform" the principal says "yes mam" Yoko says.

After the principal left she toured me around the school, she points to a group of people that have the same round sunglasses as her "those are the fangs, those are the werewolves and the sirens" she says, she points a a girl that has her hand in the water "that's Bianca she's the closest the school has to royalty she use to date the boy over there his name is Xavier they broke up last semester" Yoko says pointing to the boy with a little  bun and not gonna lie he was kinda cute "anyways let's go get you your uniform" yoko says.

I liked the uniform it was black and gray, a while after I got all my luggage I started to decorate my side of the room

Finally I'm done I say as I feel someone watching me, as I turn around I see something moving on my bookshelf I quietly go over to my book shelf a find wind hiding in my bookshelf

"Hello It" I say while grabbing the cloud bat "mother and father make you come spy on me" I say and It started to make a noise that sounded like a snake with meant yes.
"Well wind you either go home to mother and father or you be my assistant so whats your decision" I ask It.

477 words