☾chapter 10☽

❤︎Y/ns Pov❤︎

After looking at some dresses my eyes came a cross this beautiful black dress and I was pretty surprised that no one has gotten it yet  

{if you dont like it you could change it)

After I bought the dress I wasn't surprised at the cost of it and sadly the cashier only gave a penny back

As I left the store I completely forgot about Enid and Yoko and headed to the coffee shop that Tyler worked at because it was probably the only coffee shop in this depressing town.

"hi y/n have you seen Wednesday for a chance" someone called form behind, as I turn around I see Tyler "umm yeah she came with us to go get a dress for rave'N but after that I haven't seen her sorry" I tell him.

"oh it ok, but if you do see her can you tell her I was looking for her" he asks "bro no promises, I forget shit easily" I tell him "ok just try and remember" he says "ok bro, but Tyler don't try and kill bc if you are the weird goggly eyed monster I say with a tiny bit of hair I promise you I will reck yo shit with my powe-fists ok so dont play with me " I tell him.  

✹Y/n explaining to you※ -Ok so like what I havent told anyone not even Wednesday is that I have powers of my own, I can basically control shadows and hide in the shadows so yeah, but like golly damn I almost exposed myself to a probably psychotic serial killer but who am I to say

Anyways I walk away and go to Nevermore completely forgetting about my y/f/d(your favorite drink), as soon as I make it to Nevermore I remember about Yoko and Enid plus the drink I was gonna get. 

I start kicking and stomping the ground with the dress in hand "y/n are you ok" someone asks       "oh shit Xavier, yeah im fine why you asking" I reply "because you were stomping and kicking the ground" he says "oh that.............it was nothing" I say smiling "ok anyways y/n I was wondering I you wanted to go to rave'N with me" he asks nervously while scratching his neck       "HELL YEAH XAVIER shit I mean yeah sure I would love to" I say "oh ok see you uhm on Friday then" He says "ok bye Xavier.

🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰                                    

                                                                            ❇︎

                                                                      ❤︎

                                                               ✮

                                                        ❀

                                                 ☀︎

🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰🀰

   〠     ☁︎ a/n: hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I liked writing it if you did thank you and if you didn't thank you for reading my book ☻☁︎

lets play a game(you dont have to answer) :

smash marry kill but its your crushes addition (it could be a real person or fake, or a celebrity crush)