Chapter 26

Mollie's POV:

Hayes looked at me, worried. "Mollie, what's wrong?"

"It's all my fault." I say.

"No it's not-"

"Some of this is still my fault, if I hadn't though you were kissing her, I wouldn't of cried, Shawn wouldn't of found me crying, we wouldn't miss Magcon, Mo and Shawn wouldn't of been so worried, I would of been so upset, and... I wouldn't of... Nevermind." I cut off myself, definitely not saying what I had in mind.

"No no no, it was reasonable to think I was kissing her, because well" he shivers, "She kissed me and from your point of view I could totally see that. I technically made you cry, which hurts me to think that I did that, which I regret that so much. Shawn probably still hates me because of this. Yeah we wouldn't of missed Magcon but that's not all you. They love you, so they probably were worried but you were only like that because of me. You were upset because of me. And you wouldn't of what?" I look down. No one finds out. No one. No one will find out that I cut. No one.

"Nothing." I say not looking up. Hayes grabs my arms supportively and I flinch, he touched some of them.

"What was that?" He asks referring to my jump.

"N-nothing." he can't find out. No one can.

"Mollie?" He makes me look up. "Why did you flinch when I grabbed your arms? What are you not telling me?"

"Somethingicanttellyouoranyonebecauseiwillhurttoomanypeople." I mumble.

"Mollie you know I can't hear you. Please tell me. I need to know what's going on because it certainly is making you upset."

"I don't want to hurt you. Or Mahogany. Or Shawn. Or any of the boys. Or anyone."

"Mollie..?"

"I thought I lost you forever, to Liv. I thought Mahogany and Shawn would just leave me. I was holding everyone back. I didn't feel like I should be here. I thought no one liked me anymore. I didn't want to hurt anyone else. And I made a huge mistake that I can't undo."

"Please tell me. I'm not going to leave you no matter what. I'll be here the whole way. You can tell me anything."

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm sure. Whatever you did, I'll still be here for you Mollie." He says. I sigh. I look down at my sleeves. Am I gonna do this? I have no choice really. I slowly pull my sleeves up to my elbows, revealing my scarred forearms, tears starting to fall onto them. I don't even have time to say anything to Hayes before he carefully takes my arm and kisses each one of my scars. This makes me cry even more.

After he's done both arms he hugs me, and I feel something fall onto my shoulders. Hayes is crying too. See I hurt him just like I thought I would. This is why I didn't want to tell him, or anyone.

"You didn't hurt me, I'm just so u-upset with myself that I m-made you do this."

Did I say that aloud?

"Yeah," Hayes sorta laughs.

"Oh. H-Hayes I'm s-sorry this is why I didn't want to tell you, or a-anyone. I know I'd h-hurt them. I can't imagine how M-Mo is gonna be."

"I'll be there w-with you when you're ready Mollie. I'm still not leaving you." this makes me hug him tighter. "Can we get rid of them? I can't have you do this again." I nod and we get up and go to the bathroom. I went to my bag, opened it up, took out a small toothpaste box, carefully emptied it out. A small blade came out, and I looked at Hayes. He interlaced our free hands and I let the blade fall out of my hand, into the toilet. And I flushed it. I feel empty in a part of me but also relieved in a type of way. We walk back out, and I look at Hayes.

"I still have to keep these hidden until I tell everyone." I say.

"Yeah, but you can tell them whenever, but you have to tell them eventually." Hayes says. I nod. "Can we go do something fun? You know, to get our minds off this?" He smiles.

"Yes." I smile. "You're the best boyfriend." I say hugging him.

-♡-

Today was our last day in Minnesota, we've been here quite awhile. And tomorrow we're heading to Illinois for Magcon Chicago. So after Hayes found out about my scars, we went out to dinner, then we came back to the hotel and started packing our stuff. Hayes moved back in with one of the boys, well if you considered dropping all your bags into one of their rooms and sleeping there for the night, then yes, he moved back into the magcon rooms. Me and Mahogany were packing our things.

"Hey Mollie," Mahogany says.

"Yeeeees?" I reply.

"So when we get to the hotel in Chicago, I think we should share a room again, because we are sisters and both girls, and girls need their space and just incase any boy drama starts again, we have each other as roommates." she smiles.

"Sure, that'd be great Mo."

"And you and Hayes are good now?"

"Yep."

"So that means you're coming back to magcon right?" I nod. "Are you excited? I know the fans will be, to have the WHOLE magcon crew together again."

"Yeah I'm really excited. I miss meeting all the fans and I hate that I let the fans from the past few magcons down."

"Yeah." she says sadly. "But we're still in Minnesota, and you didn't go to Magcon Minnesota, what if we had a free meet up!!"

"When!?"

"Like right now."

"Right now?"

Me and Mo go down and ask each one of the Magcon boys if they wanna come, and everyone agreed. We posted something that was clear, but secretive. We headed to a local park, and even though it was freezing and late at night, we got a crowd of fans showing up. It was great and some of the fans asked where me and Hayes have been. I just told them we needed space from everything. And most of them understood. It really is great to meet fans, except when they're not a really big fan of you, but they are a fan of your friends.

(A/N)
Hiii guys!! It feels good to update. I was looking back to last summer, and I saw I updated every. single. day. And if I missed one, I updated twice the next day. So you guys know summer is coming up very soon, that means UPDATES UPdATES UPDAtES! So yeah. My birthday is in 4 days (may27) Boom is in 3 days (may26) and yeah that's cool. (btw if you don't know what boom is, have you been living under a rock. Boom is Mahogany's new official single.)

OMG GUYS THANK YOU FOR 56.9K ON THIS BOOK. THATS LIKE NOT EVEN AMAZING ANYMORE, ITS WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY MORE THAN AMAZING.

keep voting & commenting please; ily
(remember I don't mind the 'update' comments)

Also read my other book (it's a Matt Espinosa fanfic) The Boy Next Door

QOTC: what do you have /5 o Twitter from mahogany? (5 means: follow, favorite, retweet, tweet, DM)

AOTC: I have 4/5 lol: Follow, Favorite(s), Retweet, Tweet. I DONT HAVE A DM YET ):

Luv all you #Hallie shippers ♡♡♡
+++ mollie +++