Chapter 13

-(A/N)

Hey guys. I hope you like the chapter.

And guys when you comment to be a girlfriend, I see it and make sure to add it in as soon as I can (:

~

Recap:

Nash walks in.

"I overheard you guys don't have somewhere to go?"

Mollie's Point Of View:

"Uh.. Yeah our parents are in Australia and they sold our house. I guess they expected us to be on tour for awhile.." Lox said awkwardly.

"Well you two are welcome to stay with us in North Carolina. We have spare bedrooms." Nash said.

Lox look at me and nodded, I nodded with her. "Okay we'll stay with you, and thanks Nash." Lox said.

"Welcome, and I'll tell Hayes." Nash said walking out of the room.

Once the door was shut I say, "Well now we have somewhere to go."

"Yup."

Shawn's Point Of View: (A/N) I just made this up, the house stuff, please just go along with it, thanks (: )

"What? You're on vacation?" I ask.

"Yes. We just got here yesterday and we're not leaving. Can't you just go live in your North Carolina apartment? Or stay with one of your friends?" My mom asks.

"I guess I'll go to NC. Nash and Hayes live there so I can hang with them I guess."

"Okay it's settled, you stay in North Carolina until you go back to Magcon. Okay? I gotta go. Love you Shawn." Mom says.

"Love you too.." I sigh as the line went dead. I just called my mom and told her about coming home from Magcon and she said shes on vacation and blah blah blah. Long story short, I'll be staying in North Carolina for two weeks, but at least I can hang with Nash and Hayes.

Mollie's Point Of View:

Lox and I talked a little longer before I headed back to my room. Nash wasn't in my room, so I guess he already told Hayes.

"Hey." I said to Hayes as I entered.

"Hi. So you and Mahogany are staying at our house in North Carolina?" Hayes asks, turning around to face me as I sat on my bed.

"Yep." I say.

"Cool." He says.

I unlock my phone and check our group chat.

Lox - So guys I'm just curious where y'all are going. I'm staying with Mollie at Nash and Hayes' house.

Taylor - I'm going home with Kiersten.

Jack J - I'm going home.

Jack G - Same as Jack.

Nash - Obviously I'm going home if you and Mollie are staying with us.

Hayes - Yup ^ I'm going homeeee.

Aaron - Home sweet homee.

Cameron - Going home to see da other fam.

Jacob - Im coming home, I'm coming home tell the world I'm coming home. Eh but I bet they'll already know lol.

Carter - Home to see my mom, expect some new vines with her haha.

Matt - H. O. M. E.

Shawn - I'm going to my place in North Carolina, so I guess I'll be seeing you guys Nash, Hayes, Mahogany and Mollie.