Chapter 5

-(A/N)

Hey guys, here's SATURDAY'S update, Sorry it wasn't completed. Sorry I failed you guys. Hope you all like it. I'm going to try to do all the updates guys, look out for them!

~

Mollie's Point Of View:

I woke up to Lox screaming my name, beside me, "Mollieee! Wakeee upp! It's already 10:30am!"

"I'm up. I'm upp..." I say sitting up in my bed. I open my eyes and see Lox is already dressed, hair & make up done.

"Okay get ready for the day and meet me in my room." she says and I nod before she heads out the door. I hoped out of bed and picked out my outfit which was a loose black crop top with daisies on it with a pair of white high waisted shorts. For my hair, I did a side fish tail braid, simple but cute. For my make up I did my same routine as always then I headed into Lox's room. I walked in on her grabbing her speakers.

"Heeeyyy." I say plopping down on her bed.

"Okay get ready I need to film and edit this YouTube video today and upload it tomorrow. And we need to go downstairs for more room. can you grab my phone?" She says.

"Yup." I say grabbing her phone and following her downstairs. I put her phone next to her camera and speakers then I helped her move the coffee table and other furniture for the video.

"Okay, so we're doing a music monday, COP That, so you know what to do. I'll intro myself, you intro yourself, we'll sing Music Monday, I'll - " Lox ranted on.

"Yeah I know what to do." I say.

"With that big fat butt..." Lox sang.

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle!" we said in unison. We started laughing and calmed ourselves so we can start the video. I grabbed Lox's phone, hooked it up to the speakers and tapped on her music app, gave Lox her phone and then got in front of the camera. Lox turned on the camera then backed up next to me.

"On 3... 1.. 2.. 3... Hey everybody, I'm Mahogany LOX," Lox says.

"And I'm Mollie Gordy." I say.

"And welcome to Music Monday." We sing together.

"Today we're going to do a COP That." Lox says.

"If you don't know what COP That is, it's when we share some music with you and you guys go buy it on iTunes, Spotify, etc."

"Let's get started..." Lox says.

Lox pulled out her phone and tapped on a song. It was Cake Boy by Hoodie Allen. We lip sank and danced around then she paused it. Lox and I got back to back and said together, "COP That."

Then she put on Treasure by Bruno Mars. Once again we danced crazily and lip sank. She paused it and we hopped onto a table and jumped off saying, "COP That!"

We did a bunch of different dance moves and songs and finally stopped recording.

"Well that was fun." I say, plopping down next to Lox on the couch.

"Yeah." Lox agrees.

We sat there on our phones when I heard a 'ding', that's not my phone. It was Lox's I assume.

"Seriously?" Lox mutters to herself.

"What?" I ask.

"There's another Magcon on Tuesday. I need to fly to Atlanta Tuesday morning at like 4am." she says.

"So you need to leave again..." I say, looking to the ground. She just got back and now she's needs to leave. I'm used to it though.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry Mol," she says.

"It's fine. Let's make the best of today & tomorrow." I say and she nods.

"So what are we going to do?" Lox laughs.

"Hmmm... I wanna go somewhere but you know, fans." I say.

"This time we will be more careful. Anywhere specific you wanna go around here?" Lox asks.

"Movies?" I suggest.

"Ehh. Park?" Lox says.

"Yaaaa. Leggo to the park." I say.

"Okay we need sunglasses, our phones and let's walk so we don't need to worry about anyone taking our penny boards or whatever we ride." Lox says and I nod.

"I'm gonna grab my phone, sunglasses and a snapback," I say going upstairs. I enter my room, grab my phone, pair of white sunglasses, and a black OBEY snapback, fix my hair, pop on the snapback backwards, and head downstairs with my sunglasses and phone in my hand. Lox had sunglasses and her phone so we headed off to the park. We walked to the park, which was a 5 minute walk from our house, so we got there easily. Once we there I ran over to the playground, I jumped up onto the equipment and went over to this glider thing - my favorite thing in the park - and grabbed onto the handle and glided across. I heard Lox coming up behind me. Once I got to the other side I pushed it back across to her.

"You know what's the sad thing? I'm 19 and can barely touch the ground on this." Lox laughs and I laugh with her. She glides across and we head to the double slide. "Race?"

"Race." we both got onto one side of the slide and counted to three before launching ourselves down the long slide.

"I won!" I shouted.

Lox looked over to the monkey bars and smirked. "Let's see who can stay on the monkey bars the longest you can move if you want." I nod and we head over to the monkey bars that were in a circle form. I stepped up on one side, Lox on the other. We put our hands on the first bar. "Ready? Set? Swing!" We both swung forward. I moved a bit for space and Lox did the same. We just hung there, moving a bit, yeah this was less funner than I thought. I turned away from Lox for a second and then heard Lox scream. That made me scream of fear and fall off the monkey bars. I turned around to see a laughing Lox hanging up there, still on the monkey bars.

"You scared the crap outta me!" I say.

Lox hopped down and said. "I win."

I mutter, "By cheating."

"Alright let's stop with all the competition and go sit on the swings." Lox says, I nod and we head over to the swings we sit down and swing a little.

"I'm surprised. There's like no one at the park." Lox says.

"Nahh. It's usually like this when I come." I say.

"Oh. Hmm.." Lox says. I started swinging more, so did Lox, and soon enough we were competing to swing higher. The park is basically is and was always our 'battleground', you can call it. We always compete on the playground, no matter what the competition is.

~

-(A/N)

Hey everybody, dis is saturday's update, sorry it's late. Imma try to get sunday's, monday's, yesterday's, and today's up today. Hopefully I can do it for you guys. MAGCON IS COMING REAL SOON - READ AUTHOR NOTES FOR CONTESTS! Thank you guys so much for 141 reads and 28 votes! Keep reading, voting & commenting!

Thank you - I love all you guys,

-Mollie