Chapter 43

*3 months later*

"See you hopefully during break, if not after!" I say and hug Jenna goodbye before separating ways. Today was the last day before winter break starts, hallelujah. I was walking towards my bus when Riley stopped me, let me guess, she wants to take another selfie.

"Mollie!! I'm going to miss you so much over break! We should hang out." She walks up to me and gives me a hug before walking along next to me.

"I'll miss you too! We should!" I say, as she takes out her phone, oh god here we go again.

"Let's take one last selfie for 2015, this could be it if we don't hang out over break." She takes it in snapchat and I do a peace sign over part of my face. "Now your phone!" I already had it in my hands so I just unlocked it, opened up snapchat and did the same pose, saved it, put the filter with the date and uploaded it to my story. "Bye!" She gives me another hug and gets on her bus to go home. I reach my bus and sit in a random seat and plug in my headphones to block out the annoying yells across the bus. I wish Mahogany or Mom or Sky or Dad or someone could drive me here and home still.

Once I arrive home, I throw my backpack down and run upstairs, into my room, leaping through the air onto my bed.

"11 days of freedom." I sigh to myself. No more school for 11 days, not much homework for 11 days, hopefully no more selfies with Riley for 11 days. All she wants to do is take selfies and post them on my snapchat and Instagram. Steph told me a few months ago to stay away from her because she's just going to end up using me for fame. At first I didn't believe her, because I just met both of them, but now I do kind of believe her. Whenever we're together, there isn't a time we don't take a selfie or she doesn't mention something about social media. It's kind of annoying.

I decided to go on my phone and I opened up Instagram. The first post on my home feed was a picture Riley just posted. The caption was 'I'm live on YouNow, come say hi!' So I went on YouNow, and searched up Riley then started watching her broadcast. I tried to give it a like but it told me that I wasn't signed in so I just let it go and continued watching.

"Hi guys! So I just got home from school and now I have winter break! Yay! So ask me some questions because I'm bored." Questions started appearing in the comments and she answered them. One caught my attention. 'How did you become friends with Mollie Gordy? I'd die to be you'

"Well she came to my school and I was one of the first people who talked to her because she was new so now we're friends." She says over the YouNow, making sure to say friends in a weird way. Then questions about 'why she said friends like that' were asked. "I said friends like that because we're not even friends. She's an annoying bitch who thinks she all that because she's Mahogany's little sister and friends with everyone in Magcon. I don't like her at all, I just wanted to get my own fans and become closer to everyone in Magcon. Now I'm where I wanted to be so I'll probably make something up soon so I don't have to deal with her anymore." She rolls her eyes. Oh hell no. I signed in and added a comment to her broadcast. I wrote 'oh so I'm the annoying bitch?'. She was already getting rude comments from my fans and when she saw my comment she looked nervous. "Oh hi Mollie... um did you hear all this? Because it wasn't even true haha! I was playing a joke on you duhhh." She's so stupid my god. I just left the broadcast, blocked her from everything, and texted Steph that she was right the whole time. How could I have been so oblivious? I have to watch out for people like her now.

A/N:

Hi luvs!! I'm doing pretty well with the updates I think.

Thanks for 87.1k reads, 2.15k votes, & 643 comments!

ily Hallie shippers,,
xoxo ~BandsAndYoutuberz