Chapter 19

-(A/N) OMFG TYSM FOR 14k!!! mollie's outfit^^>>

Mollie's Point Of View:

After Magcon, it was around 6, and I remembered tomorrow it's Shawn's birthday, also mine, so I should go get him a present. I got back to my room, gathered money, my phone, extra make up, and my room key, then texted the group chat saying that I was going out to buy some things, and that I'm getting a taxi. I checked my hair and make up and headed out of my room, down the hall, and into the elevator. I pressed lobby and leaned back in the elevator. What should I get him? I thought. Hmmm.. I wanna get him something with his name on it, cause that'll be funny! I'll find something.

As I got into the mall, I walked around, looking for a music store to shop in. After like, 5 minutes I found a music store. I went inside and looked through the guitar things. One sign caught my attention: Personalize your own guitar pick!

Even if Shawn already has one, he's getting another. I picked out a plain blue guitar pick and went over to the machine. I followed the directions and in 5 minutes I had a blue guitar pick that said:

Shawn Mendes

On the back:

8.8.1998

I thought that was cute, so I looked around a little more and after finding nothing else, I bought the guitar pick.

Next I went into an accessory store and bought a flower crown because everyone needs a flower crown. I chose one with some daisies on it, went up to the cashier, and paid. As I was heading out, I wasn't paying attention and bumped into something or someone.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" A voice said as I fell to the ground.

I looked up and saw some girl with blonde hair and green eyes, who looked pissed off at the moment, also wearing a very sluttish outfit.

"Sorry." I shrugged it off and stood back up.
"You made me spill my drink!" then she paused. "Wait. You're that slut who stole my boyfriend. I knew you looked familiar."

I ignored the 'slut' part and focused on what she said after. I spoke, "'Stole your boyfriend' ? I didn't steal anyone's boyfriend."

"Ugh you're so stupid. Here, listen closely. Hayes. Is. Mine. Now back the fuck off from my Hayesy. I don't even know why he would even look at you. Ew."

"Okay listen up Miss slutty. I don't know what your talking about, how 'Hayes is yours' and all, but what I do know is that Hayes is dating me, not you, and if you two ever dated in the past, that's in the past. I also know Hayes doesn't like girls with fake faces." she gasped at me. "Now take your winged eyeliner and fly the fuck away please." I smiled innocently at her.

"Wow you are so dumb. Just tell Hayes that Liv said hey." She turned away with her 51839921768219 inch heels.

'Well then' I thought to myself as I brushed myself off.

It was 6:30 now and I think the guitar pick and the flower crown were good for presents. But now I need a card.

By 7:00 I had dinner (chipotle), got Shawn's birthday card, meet a couple fans, got looks from the haters and thought through everything about Liv. She's probably a [fake] fan who's jealous of the girlfriend of her fave boy right? Yep. I honestly don't give a damn about what she said. But anyway I'm on my way back to the hotel, and I'm actually just arriving. I quickly pay the driver, thank him and go into the hotel. I go up to our floor and head to my room, but there's a note saying they're all in Shawn's room.

So I walked down the hall to Shawn's room. I knocked and Shawn opened up the door, the only one in the room.

"Wha-" the door closed behind me.

"I don't even know. They pretty much locked me in here."

"Ughhh is this what I get for spending my birthday with my sister's friends?"

"Pretty much." he paused. "What's in your hands?"

I looked down, Shawn's gifts were in my hands.

"Nothing..." I put the bag behind my back.

"You're lucky I liked being surprised by gifts." he said.

"Good." I put the bag on the table then sat down on a bed. "So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. We do have Xbox though."

"Why didn't you say that before!? Let's play!"

Mahogany's Point Of View:

Everything is ready and planned. Tomorrow at Magcon will be great. They're going to be so surprised.

*The next day (M & S birthday)*

Mollie's Point Of View:

I woke up a little earlier than normal. I mean, Im not that excited for my birthday. I got up, picked out a white/cream lace dress and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I blow-dried my hair, put on my makeup, then my dress. I brushed my hair out, and added a white flower crown, that I have. I can't wait for the rest of the day.

*Skipping to Magcon*

After everyone was introduced, we danced, some of us sang, then Mahogany said something unusual.

"Today, we're making a couple changes, from the regular Magcon because today is a very special day.." she paused. "It's Shawn Mendes and Mollie Gordy's birthdays! So we're going to sing happy birthday."
Two chairs were placed on stage and Shawn and I were told to sit on them, so we did.
Then Mahogany said, "1. 2. 3. Happy Birthday..." and so on. The whole room was singing and I was blushing a bit when Hayes came up and hugged me from behind.

"Happy birthday bae." He whispered, and I could just barely hear him.

By the end of the song there was a huge cake here and Shawn and I blew out the candles, then the cake was taken away .-.

*Meet and Greet*

"Happy Birthday Mollie! I luv ya!"

Things like that were said to me from fans as we went through the meet and greet. Other fans just walked by me and didn't say anything. I looked over at shawn and I know he got a "Happy Birthday" from everyone here. As the next girl came up, she wished me a happy birthday and gave a me card (which I also got along with presents from fans) then asked for a hug, which I gave her, but I looked over her shoulder and saw Liv. She's here, ugh she's so annoying. She was next and she walked up to Hayes, being her slutty self and saying things to him. I just watched because she obviously isn't coming to me.

After she left, many other girls came and after the last one, I went to the bathroom. I went in did my business and fixed my hair and make up. Then went out. I saw Mahogany and a couple others and they said happy birthday for the 10372 time today and I asked if they new where hayes was, which they didn't of course. So I looked around, everywhere, then once I reached backstage, I saw hayes. But the heartbreaking part is that he's kissing Liv. I turned around and ran to a corner and sat down.

"This is not real. Hayes is your boyfriend not hers." I thought to myself. But I still didn't believe myself. And that's when I broke down, alone.
~
-(A/N)
HEY GUYS OMFG IM SO SORRY NOT UPDATING FOR WEEKS😭😭 I've been so busy because of school, volleyball (Im done now), dance, CCD, and piano lessons.

I owe you guys so much because even though I didn't update for forever, you still, somehow got me to 14.4k. Thats like so freaking amazing guys. thank you and ily guys so much❤️❤️

anyway I've been sick yesterday and today so I wrote because I needed to. So yeah.

sorry this chapter is shorter than it should be and sorry it sucks.

but guys ilysm❤️

QOTC: Has Mahogany ever noticed you on any social media?
AOTC: Yes. On my Instagram fanpage:
@ loxgalaxy. she liked 11x and commented 2x so far😭❤️

you guys should follow me^^

my Magcon fanpages you should follow:
- @ loxgalaxy
- @ justloxfacts
- @ goalsformeetandgreets

thank you guys so much - ily,
-mollie that girl who hasn't updated in years and no one remembers❤️