Chapter 2, Making It Worse

3rd pov 🤗
THANK U FOR READING LAST CHAPTER BTW <33
~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 days later, Saturday. Bianca, Tyler, Wednesday, Ajaxx, Enid, Eugene, Lucas were at the cafe hanging out, Tyler told them he wanted to tell them something,

Of course they were all curious and kept asking questions like "are you coming to nevermore finally?", "are you dating someone?" and many more nosy questions.
(Tyler isnt officially in nevermore rn btw)

Finally Tyler was ready to tell them what he what so important, what he had to tell them. They were intrigued by his mysterious act, not answering or telling anyone anything else besides he has to say something,

"So you finally maned up?" Lucas teased. "Sure." Tyler said sarcastically, laughing, his voice calm but also excited to spit out what it was

"So??? You wanna say what it is or keep us here for hours?" Bianca sarcastically asked, "Well, I just want to know you guys do support the LGBTQ right?" Tyler asked them, nervously, Enid might have known what he was onto now.

"Yes?" The group answered smiling, confused. "Okay well, uhh.. im gay?" Tyler spat out closing his eyes trying to make it not obvious. He was worried they'd think of him entirely differently.

"thats cool!" Enid said, supportively "cool." Bianca supportively agreed with Enid, the rest of them said supportive comments, "And im also kind of seeing someone at Nevermore.." Tyler said afterwards, patiently.

Questions shot back almost immediately "who?", "Is that why you aren't hanging out as much?"

"Yes it has, and we're official yet." Tyler said, happy they supported him for being who he was.

"Alright.. so the down low?" Enid teased, Tyler was confused what that meant but laughed it off.

"Sure?" he responded, They hung out at the cafe, talking, messing around for about an hour before they decided to go back to nevermore, Tyler and Wednesday made plans to do Archery an hour afterward.

(Timeskip to Tyler and Wednesday doing archery)
Wednesday POV

I held up the bow, keeping my stance, holding my fingers in place so i dont miss this shot, I let go if the arrow, it Flew toward the Target, Landing right next to the red dot right in the middle, I missed yet again.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Tyler "Hey!" Tyler said enthusiastically, almost startling me.
"Hi." i muttered. "May i take a turn?" Tyler asked me, holding his hand out, i put the bow i held into his hands, I moved back a few steps so he had enough space, He reached down and picked up an arrow off a haybale.

He put the arrow in place, placing his fingers, holding the arrow back, pulling. Letting go the Arrow yet again flew towards the target, hitting a corner of the red circle.

"Look at that." Tyler said, looking back at me with a smile "im surprised u can do archery, id thought you'd be asking me what to do by now" i answered, somewhat surprised. blankly

"You think i sucked at archery? i take offense." Tyler said teasing, i moved next to the other target and grabbed another bow and arrow, i aimed at the Target steadily, closing one eye to see where i'm shooting at.

"Dont you have to be with Xavier in an hour? Multiple dates i see" Tyler said laughing, teasing, it was weird thinking of hanging out with Xavier as a "date" I couldn't necessarily picture it. "I find dates uncomforting, weird, and awkward." i said, almost defensive