Chap 9, Explanation

Xavier pov again bcuz its fun to write🫶
This song reminds me of Secrets by A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie a lil bit
-------------

I woke up, By an alarm. I events from last night seeped into my thoughts almost immediately when i stared at the alarm

I slept in a bed next to my dad, I borrowed his clothes since mines from last night were soaked and dirty.

I looked over at my phone and picked it up, looking at my notifications thinking id get any.

I set my phone down, id recieved absolute no notifications or messages. I was overwhelmed if Ajax hated my guts, if the group hated my guts.

I heardy dad groan and get up from his bed which lied only a few feet away from me. The hotel he stayed at was obviously expensive. The question still lingered in my head, why was he here?

"Xavier." He greeted me, getting up to open the curtains revealing the cloudy grey sky, its probaby gonna rain again. I was only 10 minutes away from Jericho, it was most likely gonna rain aswell. Jericho always rains,

"Christopher." I said, sitting up on my bed, not even looking at him, I hadnt even bothered to call him 'dad' I didnt see him as a father.

I heard my dad sigh, he walked towards the bathroom and shut the door, he was oddly calm, he also seemed off,

I was a bit off seeing that dead body last night as well, images flooded my memories of the still body, the blood running from the harsh cuts.

Did they really think i killed her? they know well im not a werewolve, im the only person in school who has the power to animate drawings, how the fuck could i be a werewolve?

the last person who had two abilitys was 2 centurys ago, a vampire and a siren. Supposedly a bad guy, but how would we know?

I heard a ping from my phone, i put it face down. I didnt really want to speak to anyone. I was thinking of a way how to explain i didnt kill that woman, and i want ever capable to do so.

Did Ajax hate me? Did he think i did it? He knew me well enough to know i wouldnt do that.

I heard 2 pings from my phone, whoever was messaging me wouldnt leave me alone.

I heard another ping, what did this person want? I picked up my phone and saw who it was, Ajax and Wednesday.

I didng expect Wednesday to text me, she never did. I clicked on her message before Ajax's

-Wednesday
I know you didn't do it.

Xavier-
how do you know?

-Wednesday
because you couldn't, last year I accused you of being one and you weren't.

Xavier-
and I couldn't be one now why?

-Wednesday
Why would you kill?

Xavier-
I couldn't.

-Wednesday
Exactly, But you need to convince the others, I don't know about Ajax though.

Xavier-
Alright,