Chap 4, Apologies

Xavier POV
thanks 4 the reads, also ive been hella busy atm but ill be updating this every 2 days like i said <33
this chap reminds me of How Do I Make You Love Me? by the weeknd a lil

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Supernatural Studies, I wasnt paying attention, i wasnt drawing either.

I was leaning back in my chair, looking at my book blankly, trying yet again to get my mind off of wednesday, it was working since the counselor, Ms. Quill wanted to speak to me quite often now,

Simply because my dad hasnt shown ever to see me, thought it would be saddening last year, it happens every year, what's different?

He always excused himself, saying he'll make it up, i havent even seen him in a year, how can he let alone make that up to me?

although im 'rich' and like Wednesday said i got my life served on a 'silver platter' that doesnt mean i dont have a horrible father, him being rude makes it even worse than it already is.

My mother left me a while ago, my father had yet to mention her name after years.

I focused back into reality, not listening to what Ms. Sadavall was saying, I was looking at our rather large book, whats the use of it? The teacher told us everything, we harshly use it.

I looked up, staring at the ceiling, my body tired from sleeping at 2 in the morning. it was a thursday, We had an early day tomorrow cause of the fair, it didnt make sense but i was happy it was early, this was also my last period.

I heard the bell ring, I sat up correctly and started to collect myself, I gathered all my things and put them into my bag.

I threw my bag over my shoulder, leaving the classroom, i looked around as soon as i got out, I just decided to go to my dorm, id go to my private art place soon.

I was thinking of just not going to the fest, i didnt want to go with natalie, she was harshly a friend in my eyes.

Walking down the hall i saw people on their phones walking behind and in front of me, holding books, holding anything really, people listening to music, friends laughing.

although I felt eyes on me, judging me, making fun of me, perhaps. but i never felt or heard people talking shit about me probably drama but was I involved in something i hadnt known of?

I quickened my pace, getting uncomfortable around these people. I suddenly stopped, Making sure the counselor wasn't looking at me, she was annoying more than comforting, i told her more than a million times im fine with my dad never visiting, i care less about that guy.

I saw Ms, Quinn, The look on her face as she saw me, her oval glasses made her eyes appear a bit wider than reality, She caught herself but it was to late once i saw her, she took steps towards me, i wanted to leave but making her upset made me feel guilty, she was to nice, but she was a counselor so it made sense. she had to be.

"Xavier, I wanted to you about how you should get into my contact with your father" She said softly, my hands in my pockets, i stopd above her, she was rather small to be 32, She wouldnt budge off the fact i didjt give a shit about my dad, she shouldn't either.

"I dont care about him, hes a peice of shit." I said my truth, like ive always been when talking to her, if i wanted a therapist id get one. not her.