Chapter 5

Chapter 5

THE NEXT DAY: THE DAY OF THE MJ PART 2 LA PREMIERE:

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up and realize, today's the day.

The last premiere of The Hunger Games franchise.

I get up and eat breakfast and right as I finish my cereal, my styling team comes through the door along with my publicist, Ashley.

"Time to get you ready for the premiere," says Ashley.

"Why are you here so early?"

"Dear it's 12:00."

"Oh."

"Okay now let's get you ready!"

I hop in the shower and 3 hours later, I'm ready. I look in the mirror and I'm stunned. I have a stunning light blue dress on with white heels. My hair is in long curls.

"Okay let's get you to that premiere!" says Ashley.

I thanks my styling team as I'm rushed into a car to go to the premiere.

30 minutes later I arrive at the premiere and right as I get out of my car, I'm deafened by screams of fans.

I get on the white carpet as cameras flash at my face. 5 minutes later I see Willow get out of her car.

She runs up to my and hugs me.

"Hey Willow! How've you been?"

"I've been good."

"I saw you on Dancing with the Stars! You were fantastic!"

"Thanks! We haven't seen each other since the Mockingjay Part 1 premiere!"

"I know!"

Then I see him. Josh gets out of his car wearing a grey suit with a black tie with his brown hair spiked.

"Josh!"

I run up to him and hug him as tight as I can.

"Calm down Jen! We saw each other just yesterday!"

"I know but I missed you!" I laughed.

He laughs as we pose on the carpet.

<><><><><><><><><>

We're getting to the last couple minutes on the carpet before we go into the theatre to see the movie. It's been a fun night and I'm going to miss it once it's over.

The whole cast is posing with me on the carpet including Sam, Jena, Liam, Natalie, Willow, Josh, and Francis.

Suddenly all the cast members except Josh steps back as Josh is handed a microphone.

"What's going on?"

"Attention everyone, I have a special announcement," says Josh.

Everyone becomes quiet as cameras start to film this.

Josh takes my hand as he talks into the microphone.

"Jennifer, I have something to tell you. I've loved you ever since I met you. Your personality, you care, everything. I was just too dumb to realize it."

Tears start to fill my eyes as he keeps talking.

"If anyone doesn't know, my relationship with Claudia Traisac is now over. Now it's time to focus on the real person I love most. Jennifer. I know we are meant to be. So, will you Jennifer Lawrence, like to be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my gosh yes! I love you so much!"

I press my lips to his as everyone starts to clap and I can feel the electricity between us as we continue to kiss. When we release I can see the cameras flashing and even though this is going to be all over the internet, I don't care because now I get to call Josh my boyfriend. 

I hug Josh tightly and I look up at him as I say, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. How about I take you out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"I would love that," I say as I smile.

I smash my lips to his once more as we walk into the theater to watch the last movie of the Hunger Games franchise. I couldn't be more happy.