Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Josh's POV:

Jen sits in my lap and we are now a married couple as we ride in the limo to the reception.

"I can't believe we're married now Joshy!"

"I know! I can finally call you my wife!"

I take her left hand and kiss her wedding rings. I then look into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Thank you for everything you've given to me. I love you so much."

"I love you too Josh."

I take her face in my hands and crash my lips into hers. Just as we pull away, we arrive at the reception.

We get out of the limo and I grab her hand. We walk up the steps and open the door to see a dance floor and many tables filled with our friends and family. We raise our locked hands and run into the room as everyone cheers and congratulates us. We are instantly ushered onto the dance floor to have our first dance as a married couple. I wrap my arms around Jen's waist while she wraps her hands around my neck and we swiftly move to the beat of the song.

"I've never been that comfortable dancing around other people, but when I'm dancing with you it's completely different. I feel safe and loved," says Jen.

"I feel the exact same way around you Jen and I wouldn't change it for the world."

I press my lips to hers again and she kisses back while our guests whistle at us. I pull away and Jen and I laugh because everyone was whistling.

After the song ends, I have my dance with my mom and Jen with her dad.

We then sit down and have our meal to prepare for our cake.

"Jen slow down a little on the chicken."

"I'm starving! I want cake so bad!"

"Me too, but just slow down a little bit so you down get a stomach ache ok, babe?" I say as I place my hand on Jen's back.

"Ok, thanks so stopping me. If you didn't I probably would feel sick," Jen laughs.

After dinner, we get to the best part. The cake.

They roll out our chocolate cake smothered with buttercream icing and hand Jen and I a knife to cut the cake.

We entwine our hands on the knife and cut the first piece. We each take a little bit of cake in our hands and I feed it to Jen.

I laugh as Jen gets icing on my face and I lick it off.

After everyone's eaten their cake, people start filing on the dance floor.

Jen's POV:

All of the girls get on the dance floor and I stand in front of them, backwards, prepared to throw the bouquet. I let it slip out of my hands and someone's screams that they caught it. Willow.

I run up to her and congratulate her, but we also laugh because she's only 16.

The night is filled with so much more fun, including Josh using his teeth to get the garter off of me, which I have to admit was pretty fun and Josh looked pretty hot doing it. Josh threw the garter to all the single men and Liam caught it.

Eventually, the reception comes to an end and Josh and I head home to get ready for our honeymoon in Mexico.