Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jennifer's POV:

Today Josh and I are going to different stores to find decorations for our wedding.

"Josh let's go!"

I'm finally the one ready first. I hear Josh come down the stairs and then we head out the door. I hop in the passenger seat and I reach across the console to grab Josh's hand as we head to a store around LA.

"What were you thinking of for decorations?" asks Josh.

"I don't know. Maybe some silk ribbons and nice vases for the reception, but since the wedding is outside and the reception is inside, we don't need to worry about anything blowing away like napkins."

Josh starts laughing and I ask him, "why are you laughing?"

"I'm just imagining our reception outside and everything blowing away on the beach."

I laugh with him as we pull into the store. We go inside and I immediately find some beautiful silverware for the reception.

"Josh, what about these?"

"Those are perfect. What about these?" Josh asks as he holds up some silver and white ribbons.

"We could use those and tie them to the chairs next to the aisle"

"Perfect idea," says Josh as he comes over and kisses my cheek.

While we're there, we also find light blue napkins, because our colors for the wedding are light blue and white.

We come home, about 2 hours later and watch TV in the living room.

"Have you gotten the bridesmaid dresses yet?" asks Josh.

"Yes I have!"

"What do they look like?"
"They are light blue and strapless."

"What are your groomsmen wearing?"

"White button up shirts and grey pants."

"I'm so excited for the wedding!"

"Me too! Only 2 more months!"

I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my head as the day goes on.