Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jennifer's POV:

I wake up the next morning with one thought. Josh is my boyfriend! I can't believe it! I hear my phone buzz, and when I go to check it, I see it's from Josh! 

Josh: Still up for dinner tonight?

Jen: Yes! What time?

Josh: I'll pick you up at 7! Love you!

Jen: Ok I'll be ready! Love you too!

I smile as I set my phone down and I check my clock. It's 11:00. I slept in late!

I go downstairs and pour myself some cereal and go into the living room. I turn on the TV to E! News and of course, find a story of Josh and I from last night.

Reporter: "Last night at the Los Angeles Premiere of Mockingjay Part 2, Josh Hutcherson who plays Peeta, expresses his love for Jennifer Lawrence who plays Katniss, and can we just say, that they're now the cutest couple ever!"

After the story on us ends, I turn on Netflix and watch some Dance Moms until 5:30 and then I get ready for dinner tonight! I get in the shower and get into a sliming white dress with black heels. I curl my now long blonde hair and apply some makeup. Once I'm done, I hear a knock on the door and when I open it, I find Josh holding flowers.

"Josh! Thanks so much for the flowers!"

"Your welcome!"

I take the flowers and set them on the kitchen counter and then I run into Josh's arms.

"You ready for dinner?" Josh asks.

"Yep."

I peck his lips and then we get into Josh's car.

When we get to the restaurant, Josh opens the door for me and immediately we're swarmed by paparazzi. We keep our heads down as I hold Josh's hand and we finally make it into the restaurant!

We take our seats and order our drinks as we talk about the premiere.

"I can't believe the franchise is over!" I say.

"I know! I'm going to miss it so much, but at least my can see your smiling face everyday!

I reach over the table and grab his hand as our drinks come. We soon order and eat our food and we are about to get our check. 

"Here let me pay," says Josh.

"No Josh it's expensive! I'm paying some of it!"

"Jen let me take it!"

"Okay!"

Just as I'm about to get up, Josh says, "wait Jen don't leave yet!"

"Why?"

He takes my hand and says, "Jen I love you, and I know we've only been dating for 1 day, but I got you something!"

He reaches into his pocket and grabs some case.

He gives it to me and I open it.

Right as I open it, I'm shocked. Josh got me a golden heart necklace with Josh + Jen on the front and MJ Premiere on the back.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it! Thank you so much!"

I throw my arms around his neck, and then he puts the necklace on me. Josh then drives me home and we walk into my house.

"Thanks for an amazing night!"

"No problem! Call me soon okay?"

"Okay! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

I stare into his eyes and immediately smash my lips into his passionately. As we kiss, we hear the door open and when we let go, we stare at the unexpected visitor and they stare back at us, shocked.