Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jennifer's POV:

1 MONTH LATER:

Josh and I's wedding is in 3 months and today I'm getting my dress! Willow and my mom flew out to be with me for my fitting along with Jena and Laura.

"Josh I'm leaving," I yell up the stairs.

I then hear Josh's footsteps down the stairs as he meets me by the door.

"Have fun honey, no matter what you buy I know I will love it," says Josh.

"Aw thanks hun! I love you, see you soon!"

"Love you too!"

I peck his lips and I head out the door to my car. I drive to the bridal shop and head in to find Willow, Jena, Laura, and my mom on a couch in front of a little runway and mirror.

"Hi! Thanks so much for coming!"

They run over to me and we embrace in a group hug. Just then a woman named Katie who looks about 30 comes over.

"Hi I'm Katie and I'm going to be helping you find your dress today. You must be Jennifer! I'm a huge fan of yours!"

"Thank you so much!"

Katie leads me to a changing room in the back and brings in some dresses she thinks I would like.

Our wedding is going to be on the beach, to remind Josh and I of that special moment we had when he surprised me when he came home from filming.

I look at the wedding dresses she brought in and I decide to try on one that sticks out to me.

I put it on and walk out to where everyone is and they look stunned. I put on a long flowy dress with diamonds on the top and it's tight around my chest. (Dress pictured above)

I walk onto the runway and look at myself in the mirror and I think one thing.

This dress is gorgeous.

I turn around to face everyone and my mom starts crying.

"Mom don't cry you're embarrassing me!"

"I can't help it you look beautiful!"

"Jen this dress is the one! You have to get it!" exclaims Willow.

I start to tear up right as Jena asks, "Are you getting this dress?"

"You bet I am!" I scream as I raise my arms.

Everyone hugs me and we I can't be happier.

I get home a little bit later to find Josh on the couch.

"How'd it go?"
"Great!"

He walks up to me and puts his arms around my waist.

"So where is the dress?"
"You can't see it! I gave it to one of my bridesmaids to hold on to, but I'm not telling you which one! I'm not gonna risk you going over to their house if I tell you and find it the dress!" I chuckle.

"Fine."

"Have you gotten your tux?"
"Yes I have."

"I bet you look very handsome in it," I say as I put my hands on his chest.

"I do."

I laugh and kiss him and then we go into the kitchen to cook dinner.