Chapter 18 Calum's P.O.V

I woke up yawning and looking beside me rubbing my eyes.

Ashton was sleeping on his back. One hand on his stomach. He slept shirtless but always with pants on for some reason I never understand why people do that.

I just slept with my sweats on. I yawned and sat up and ruffled Ashton's hair. He looked cute sleeping.

"Ugh stop it Cal I wanna sleep" he mumbles and I laugh.

"Wake up Ash we gotta wake up Mike and Luke and then explore" I say clapping my hands in excitement.

He groans but sits up stretching. "alright then let's go wake the other 2 up first" he says getting up and slipping his vans on and I nod grabbing my vans.

"You go wake up Luke and I'll get Michael" I say to Ashton and go over to Michaels tent.

"WAKE UP MIKEYYY....." I yell but trail off seeing Luke beside him cuddling Michael.

"What the fuck Cal....I'm tired" Michael mumbles and Luke just sneezes.

"Guys what the hell wake up right" I say shaking Michaels shoulder and then Luke.

Luke wakes up first and opens his eyes looking at me "what is it Cal" he asks and I raise an eyebrow looking at his arm around Michaels waist.

He follows my eyes and looks at his arm. His eyes widen and he quickly moves away from Michael and puts his hand on the ground but winces and holds it and frowns at the bandana wrapped on his hand.

Michael yawns and sits up looking at Luke and Luke moves away more wincing "I'm sorry Michael I don't even know why I'm here. I'm so sorry. PleSe don't kill me" he says quickly and Michael looks at me confused and I shrug.

"Freak calm down. Your hand got burned and started bleeding so" but I cut him off.

"What the fuck Luke how'd you burn your hand??" I ask going over to him.

Luke shrugs and I take the unwrap bandana around his hand and my eyes go wide seeing burn scars and some were still bleeding.

"Look this isn't a shrugging matter" I say frowning and he pulls his hand away quickly.

I look at his face and eyes had tears in them and he was shaking. "Luke calm down it'll be fine Michael won't kill you"

"Ya Cal's right I'm not gonna hurt you but I'm curious why'd you even cuddle me" Michael asks raising an eyebrow.

"I-I promise it was an accident M-Michael. I didn't mean to cuddle you. I don't even know how I got here" he says looking down and he sneezes.

"All I remember is burning my hand you wrapping the bandana around it and then I fell asleep outside" he says and sneezes again.

"Luke why'd you sleep outside. You where supposed to sleep in the car" I say frowning.

"I was to tired to move and my hand hurt so I slept outside" he says looking down.

"Ugh Lukeeeee" I say sighing.

"Sorry" he says quietly.

"Hey maybe you came into my tent cause you didn't wanna sleep alone and wanted to sleep and cuddle me cause your a gay little shit" Michael says smirking and grabs the bandana pull it out of Luke's hand.

Luke's winces and hold his hand closing his eyes. I open my mouth to say something but Ashton beat me to it.

"OKAY IM FUCKEN DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR FUCKEN SHIT MICHAEL. WHAT THE FUCK DID LUKE EVEN EVER DO TO YOU HUH. HE HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING BAD AND ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU. BUT INSTEAD OF DOING THR SAME YOU JUST ACT LIKE A COMPLETE JERK TO HIM." Ashton yells and I turn to him my face pale cause Ashton never yells.

"Ash calm down" I say softly.

"NO IM NIT GONNA CALM DOWN. CALUM YOU ARE EQUALLY AT FAULT WITH MICHAEL ASWELL" Ashton yells at me.

I frown "This isn't my fault Ashton we'll fix this I promise" I say.

"THATS WHAT YOU ALWAYS SAY BUT IT NEVER IS. IM SORRY THAT ALL OF US CANT BE HAPPY LIKE TOU ARE YOU HAVE A PERFECT LIFE. PARENTS WHO LOVE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU. YOUR NOT HARMED IN ANY WAY AND NOT DEPRESSED. STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYTHING ALRIGHT WHEN IT ISNT" Ashton yells.

I pale and say nothing staring at him.

"I-I I'm gonna go" Luke says softly and walks past Ashton and outside.

I wanted to go after him but I was to shocked by what Ashton said. He said I had perfect life. I wasn't depressed. My parents accepted me and and loved me. Did that mean Ashton's parents didn't accept Ashton. Did that mean Ashton was depressed.

I look up at Ashton and he still was glaring at me and Michael. No one had gone after Luke tho. I looked behind me and Michael was still there staring at the ground. I looked away and covered my face with my hands trying to stop the tears from coming.