Unexpected Part 2

"How did you get in here?!" Sheldon asked in a panic as he shot up from his chair. 

"It's not that hard to get past your security, especially with my skills." The thick African accent coming through the dark as the figure stepped forward just barely enough into the light. 

"Ah Tyrone, always a sly one aren't you." Dr. Burke greeted as he put his hand on Sheldon's shoulder and pushed him back down into his seat. 

"I believe I have all access clearance when I agreed to join this voyage as part of our agreement, and my real name is Isaac." He said as he stepped up to the table with confidence.

"Ah yes, well your name records have been switched up since having to change your identity since coming to the US-"

"-Which was cleared and finalized back to Isaac." Isaac interrupted Burke with soft venom in his voice and dominance in his stance.

"The only reason I didn't correct you on my name in front of the others was me being courteous. But now I'm enforcing it from here on out. Anytime you mistake my name for my old cover up- I will take it as an insult." Isaac leaned on the table with both hands and glared up at Burke.

"And I do not take lightly insults when it comes to my identity." His eyes stared daggers up at Burke with a void that made Burke shutter deep with in. As Sheldon sat in front of Isaac sweating in nervousness.

"I understand, Mr. Isaac. Your statement has been taken and will be remembered from here on out." Burke said as he cleared his throat at the end. Trying to gain back his composure and act un nerved, but was failing miserably.

"Ehm- now. What brings you up here at this hour? You should be resting with the others."

"You're others are not resting-" Isaac said as he gestured to the other scientists down below in the lab, still working on the substances. He turned back to Burke with a slightly raised brow and questioning look.

"And neither for yourselves for that matter." He looked to Sheldon then back at Burke once more. 

"Yes well, I am the head of this operation and my subordinates are usually up when I am, when there is work to be done still." Burke cleared his throat once more and tried to avert Issacs's un-wavering gaze. Isaac had piercing brown golden eyes that almost seemed to have a shade of red in them when they hit the light just right. His calmness and confidence was enough to make anyone question their own stance in life. 

"Or..." Isaac started to say as he smoothly walked over to the other side of the balcony, while nonchalantly grabbing the glowing tube with one hand and staring down at it, not meeting Burkes now questioning gaze. 

"You are simply are trying to keep up with the lie you have created." Isaac said with a cooling calmness that was to calm of a silent dagger. His eyes shot back to Burke over his shoulder, the gold and red of his eyes slightly glowing from the small lamp on the table and the tube he held in his hand.  

The air got caught in Burke's throat. The air in the room suddenly turning sinister almost. Burkes eyes widened at Isaac, getting the hint of the silent dagger Isaac just got shot with his statement. Burkes eyes then narrowed to try and cover up his nervous anger. 

"What are you getting at Isaac." Burkes tone turned cold and almost sinister, which made Isaac quickly smirk then went back to being neutral faced. 

"Don't act surprised that you can't pull the blinders over everyone." Issacs thick accent coming through deathly calm and smooth. "Part of me agreeing to this voyage of yours was to meet them. To see the real deadly 5 in person. You did not disappoint or over exaggerate their legacy either, I'm surprised... Since you seem to do that so well with other things-" 

"What are you getting at Isaac?!" Burke repeated, his temper finally cracked through. 

"Don't try to raise your voice to me little man!" Isaac snapped back now towering over Burke, making him stare up at Isaac. Burke clenched his jaw but did not hide the distaste and anger on his face. 

"Such a small, parasite of a man who has an ego enough to back up his intelligence." Isaac mustered in smooth amusement. 

"Watch yourself-"

"I don't need to watch anything. And yes I know you played a part in my genetic enhancements and coming into the US blah blah- enough with that same old story! I am a free man and free to speak my mind." Isaac growled calmly down to Burkes face.

Burke shot back with a growl trying to swipe the tube from Issacs's hand. Isaac pulled it away but got down into Burkes face even further. 

"I know you, what your made of, your lies, your goals"... "So don't ever try and act like I don't know what's really going on, or that you can fool them either. I may not know them personally but I have heard and read about them enough to know that we are the same. I am not only here to help train them, but to also protect them because of that fact." 

"-And don't forget that I know you..." Burke said back lowly. 

Isaac's eyes flashed with that golden and red rays before he pointed the tube into Burkes chest with another grin. 

"But don't worry I wont get in the way of anything or let out your lies just yet." Burke grabbed the tube and was about to retort against the lies claim but Isaac cut him off as he strode over to the stairs.

"After all, I still have my own part to play in all this." Isaac said, as he stopped atop the stairs and turned to look back at Burke with a venomous grin.

"And I can't wait to see how it ends..."  Isaac then turned back and made his way down the stairs and out of the lab. 

Burke had made his way to the railing and was gripping it till his knuckles turned white, with the tube still in one hand as he watched Isaac leave.

"Sir, what did he mean by-" 

"Have a set of extra eyes watch him." Burke growled not even looking back at Sheldon. 

"But sir that wasn't apart of his-" 

"I know what his agreement says! Have a set of unseen eyes look after him!" Burke snapped at Sheldon. Sheldon flinched back in his seat and quickly closed his laptop and made his way down the stairs to scurry away.

Burke then looked back at the tube in his hand and grasped it tightly, holding it up as the glow of it shined on his face through the dark. 

"He knows nothing, of the truth to be..."